Ingame, when you press shift+tab do you see depth of field enabled in the menu that pops up? When installing realvision in NMM, did you select the lensflare option etc?

Yes, the in-game enb menu shows me that DoF is activated and when installing it with MO I choosed the sunsprite shaders and the dynamic DoF (tuned by Bokeh). And yes, I changed the correct inis, located in ModOrganizer/profiles/MyProfileName/ :)

And thank you Valkasha for taking care of me and my problem :)

Ok, so I just tested out the Sharpshooters ENB and I get aproximately the same result. So I think it's not special from RealVision but almost all enbs

Edit: I've tested many other enbs but I always have a problem. I just tried the Perfected ENB and, like in my screenshots, there's waaaaay to much saturation and shadows are just... too much: i can't see anything in the supposed dark. And also, I still don't have any DoF for any enb (tried SoS, Sharpshooters and Perfected). And there's always a problem with the freakin SUN! With SoS, I can't look at it because if I do, it disapear; with Perfected, there's NO sun but a texture bug instead and i got some weird sky texture shattering sometimes, wether or not i'm looking at it -.-

I hate my life .-.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by Xynerorias

Do you have CoT? You didn't mention whether or not you have it. It may not be what's causing your problems (it likely isn't), but it's worth mentioning I suppose. I would recommend making sure everything is up to date and reinstall it all and try it again. It's likely a bad install if DoF and God Rays aren't showing up. I mean, there are lens flare mods and Dynavision which would make up for it - but it would be better to get the ENB to work correctly.

P.S. I doubt it's the ENB that's causing errors by the way. It's either a user mistake or your computer/settings are screwing it up. Too many people use RealVision for it to be not functioning as intended.

Edited by DaddyDirection

Do you have CoT? You didn't mention whether or not you have it. It may not be what's causing your problems (it likely isn't), but it's worth mentioning I suppose. I would recommend making sure everything is up to date and reinstall it all and try it again. It's likely a bad install if DoF and God Rays aren't showing up. I mean, there are lens flare mods and Dynavision which would make up for it - but it would be better to get the ENB to work correctly.

P.S. I doubt it's the ENB that's causing errors by the way. It's either a user mistake or your computer/settings are screwing it up. Too many people use RealVision for it to be not functioning as intended.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention it, I have CoT installed as well as Supreme Storm and the Weather Patch. I'll try to use Dynavision and uninstalling Cot (or just delete the sun texture via MO, I think I can do it but not sure). I'll also try to install RV with NMM instead of MO (I changed the right inis! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT! :P) if it change something. Gonna do all this stuff tomorow. I'll keep you updated.

So forgive the newbie questions but i gotta start at ground zero in order to get to the root of your issue. I have a lot of experience with RealVision, and I'd like to help you out. You said you use MO so I'll explain everything in regards to using MO.

Firstly, in order to get the sort of quality imagery that SkyrimTuner is getting from his screenshots, you need to create a load order that isn't really all that playable.

SkyrimTuner's mod list explains what he uses for his screenshots, but what people sometimes forget is that the setup he is using for these images are not what one would suggest for regular gameplay. He maximizing quality and ignores typical gameplay necessities such as framerate, etc. When he gives you an option to install a mod from the core list, you need to pick the craziest option available (4k+) and if he says he uses a particular setting, then choose that option.

1) External graphics card software.

Make sure that your computers software that handles graphics drivers and other video card related settings is up to date, and configured properly. Your global settings will often veto ini settings, so making sure they do not contradict your end goal is important. Create a Skyrim profile if you've not done so already. Set everything to 'application controlled' so your INI's can take control.

2) Installed RealVision Full and yet you don't have a functional DoF?

This is 100% user error. I made similar mistakes early on when I first started getting into RealVision. I was rocking my old trusty GeForce 550 ti at the time and I thought I had everything pumped up to the max, and was left feeling a tad disappointed. Then I realized that I simply didn't have it all turned on correctly, and once I DID finally get it all turned on, I was nearly blown out of my seat at how amazing it was. The downside was that I dropped down to like 5 FPS when I tried to walk around and came to the realization that my video card wasn't good enough to play RealVision Full with all the trimmings. So yeah, I am pretty sure you're doing exactly what I was doing at first.

3) Proper INI location and settings.

How are you editing your INI files and which all INI's exactly are you tweaking? Be specific about their location. Are you setting them to read-only afterwards? Are you using the latest version of RealVision that has the new nifty installer? It's pretty neat and helps you auto adjust the necessary files. I use the Option B Full + Fantasy Addon version. There are a number of duplicates of your INI files floating around but only one of them works.

If you're using MO, then use the Skyrim and Skyrimprefs inside your profile folder. Which enblocal.ini exactly are you editing? Often is the case with ENB's is that someone -thinks- they have it installed correctly, and then make all the necessary edits on their enblocal.ini, etc, but those edits don't take effect so they get disappointed, not realizing they they're missing out on key components of what makes the ENB what it is.

How are you editing your enblocal.ini? Are you using the MO data tab?

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/zhalls/Skyrim%20Troubleshooting/enblocalmoedit.jpg

4) Using the right version of stuff.

SKSE (v1.7.1)

LOOT (v0.6.0)

Wrye Bash (v305)

ENBSeries v0.262 (enbseries_skyrim_v0262.zip)

Autoinstaller for RealVision ENB 262c (make sure to uninstall old versions via RV_uninstall.vbs)

5) Are you using BOSS instead of LOOT?

Stop using BOSS, it's obsolete.

6) RealVision mod load order.

I know, people hate it when they get this response but load order is important, and BOSS/LOOT doesn't always place the mod and/or patch in the correct place, so you gotta keep a semi-micromanaging eye on things while installing ENB specific packages. Best way for you to test out whether or not you have it installed properly is to first simplify your setup. Uninstall all mods that are not list on the core list of reccomendations on the RealVision page. This means everything listed in Steps 1-4 only, and nothing from either the "More Recommended Mods" section, or anything from your own personal mod stash. Bare bones. As simple a mod order as possible. This will reduce conflicts which might explain why you're not experiencing some of the effects as you suggested in your posts.

7) Using the right patches and updated version of the mods.

This is especially important for any lighting related mod which often causes issues for people similar to what you're describing. Once again, load order of both mod and plugins (which are not always the same) can sometimes be traced back to an improper install.

Get back to us once you've answered the above questions and then we can start trouble shooting a bit deeper inside the onion.

Edited by SkyrimCliff

So forgive the newbie questions but i gotta start at ground zero in order to get to the root of your issue. I have a lot of experience with RealVision, and I'd like to help you out. You said you use MO so I'll explain everything in regards to using MO.

Firstly, in order to get the sort of quality imagery that SkyrimTuner is getting from his screenshots, you need to create a load order that isn't really all that playable.

SkyrimTuner's mod list explains what he uses for his screenshots, but what people sometimes forget is that the setup he is using for these images are not what one would suggest for regular gameplay. He maximizing quality and ignores typical gameplay necessities such as framerate, etc. When he gives you an option to install a mod from the core list, you need to pick the craziest option available (4k+) and if he says he uses a particular setting, then choose that option.

1) External graphics card software.

Make sure that your computers software that handles graphics drivers and other video card related settings is up to date, and configured properly. Your global settings will often veto ini settings, so making sure they do not contradict your end goal is important. Create a Skyrim profile if you've not done so already. Set everything to 'application controlled' so your INI's can take control.

2) Installed RealVision Full and yet you don't have a functional DoF?

This is 100% user error. I made similar mistakes early on when I first started getting into RealVision. I was rocking my old trusty GeForce 550 ti at the time and I thought I had everything pumped up to the max, and was left feeling a tad disappointed. Then I realized that I simply didn't have it all turned on correctly, and once I DID finally get it all turned on, I was nearly blown out of my seat at how amazing it was. The downside was that I dropped down to like 5 FPS when I tried to walk around and came to the realization that my video card wasn't good enough to play RealVision Full with all the trimmings. So yeah, I am pretty sure you're doing exactly what I was doing at first.

3) Proper INI location and settings.

How are you editing your INI files and which all INI's exactly are you tweaking? Be specific about their location. Are you setting them to read-only afterwards? Are you using the latest version of RealVision that has the new nifty installer? It's pretty neat and helps you auto adjust the necessary files. I use the Option B Full + Fantasy Addon version. There are a number of duplicates of your INI files floating around but only one of them works.

If you're using MO, then use the Skyrim and Skyrimprefs inside your profile folder. Which enblocal.ini exactly are you editing? Often is the case with ENB's is that someone -thinks- they have it installed correctly, and then make all the necessary edits on their enblocal.ini, etc, but those edits don't take effect so they get disappointed, not realizing they they're missing out on key components of what makes the ENB what it is.

How are you editing your enblocal.ini? Are you using the MO data tab?

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/zhalls/Skyrim%20Troubleshooting/enblocalmoedit.jpg

4) Using the right version of stuff.

SKSE (v1.7.1)

LOOT (v0.6.0)

Wrye Bash (v305)

ENBSeries v0.262 (enbseries_skyrim_v0262.zip)

Autoinstaller for RealVision ENB 262c (make sure to uninstall old versions via RV_uninstall.vbs)

5) Are you using BOSS instead of LOOT?

Stop using BOSS, it's obsolete.

6) RealVision mod load order.

I know, people hate it when they get this response but load order is important, and BOSS/LOOT doesn't always place the mod and/or patch in the correct place, so you gotta keep a semi-micromanaging eye on things while installing ENB specific packages. Best way for you to test out whether or not you have it installed properly is to first simplify your setup. Uninstall all mods that are not list on the core list of reccomendations on the RealVision page. This means everything listed in Steps 1-4 only, and nothing from either the "More Recommended Mods" section, or anything from your own personal mod stash. Bare bones. As simple a mod order as possible. This will reduce conflicts which might explain why you're not experiencing some of the effects as you suggested in your posts.

7) Using the right patches and updated version of the mods.

This is especially important for any lighting related mod which often causes issues for people similar to what you're describing. Once again, load order of both mod and plugins (which are not always the same) can sometimes be traced back to an improper install.

Get back to us once you've answered the above questions and then we can start trouble shooting a bit deeper inside the onion.

So, my friend, first of all, thank you to answering me an making such a good post to help me! :D

Now let's go to answering to your questions:

1) I have all my gaphic drivers up to date, just checked it, and I choosed in the NVIDIA Control Panel to force using my GTX770M for SKSE, SkyrimLauncher, TESV and MO. I also have it almost all application controlled (I disabled FXAA, antialisasing and stuff like that)

2) Can you tell me what you did wrong the first time? And the solutions you found? :wink:

3) I'm using the latest version of that cool RV installer, and editing the inis in D:\Programs Files\Mod Organizer\profiles\ENBs test and I set tehm to read-only mode after editing them. Now for the enblocal.ini, I was editing the one that is my Skyrim directory, after running RV_install.vbs. But I just uninstalled it with this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7804/? and, of course, checked if there was no remaining enb related files. So, like I unintentonally said, I'm not using the MO data tab

4) I'm using the right SKSE version, the MO plugin for LOOT, not using Wyre Bash, enbseries v0.262 and the latest Autoinstaller for RealVision.

5) Just said I was using LOOT plugin for MO

6) I'm using the Optionals mods and the essential mods in this install and load order

7) I'm using the latest version of all theses mods. MO says poop. Never trust MO. MO is evil.

So, with that done, I think we can go a bit deeper in it, hope this satisfies you ^^

And again, thank you for trying to help me (I'm talking to everybody who has and will ever comment on this topic)