Have you the right GPU on the left of your title screen when you run skyrim ?

I run skyrim on a laptop and enbseries only detect my intel chipset. If it's the same for you, try the injector version. It works for me.

I have the same problem but it didn't worked for me. But I know that I'm using my NVIDIA graphic card because of the orange light thingy on my startup button ;)

Have you tried a manual install instead of mod organizer? I'm not very experienced with mod organizer but I've read there's a trick to installing things like ENB with MO.

Since Mod Organizer uses a virtual Data folder - seperate from Skyrim's actual Data folder, I'm not sure if manually installing in it will work. I believe it is done differently. From what I understand of MO, it requires everything to be run through it in order to work. Which is why things like FNIS or anything with special installation methods goes wonky in MO.

MO will use everything found in the original Data folder. Otherwise the game wouldn't work at all as it has to load skyrim.esm for example :smile:

OT: is bFloatPointRenderTarget set to 1 in your ini files? AntiAliasing en Ambient Occlusion in hardware drivers disabled?

Edit: sorry, read that you have your hardware drivers are properly set up.

When you start the game, does the ENB tell you that it is using your nVidia card?

I have the same problem with RealVision for graphics. Same visuals screens.

I have tested more ENB. And I have the same problems or the fps down and I have more freeze.

I play without ENB and i have no fps down. When I want to use Seasons of Skyrim or Shift ENB (recent) my y game freeze and fps dow.

I have a GTX 780 (3gb) - 16 Gb ram - w7 (64bit) - i7 990x 3.47ghz.

Before I had a GTX 580 (GC burned) and ENB worked perfectly as Realvision.

I have a little question! GeForce Experience can create problems of stability?

I uninstall and install w7 more times and tes V also, it change nothing.

I enter correctly information in the enblocal or skyrim init.

MO will use everything found in the original Data folder. Otherwise the game wouldn't work at all as it has to load skyrim.esm for example :smile:

OT: is bFloatPointRenderTarget set to 1 in your ini files? AntiAliasing en Ambient Occlusion in hardware drivers disabled?

Edit: sorry, read that you have your hardware drivers are properly set up.

When you start the game, does the ENB tell you that it is using your nVidia card?

The ENB menu tells me that I'm using my Intel Graphics card but in fact I don't because

1) Otherwise I wouldn't be able to play the game since it has so bad performances

2)My orange light on my power button shows me that I'm using my NVIDIA graphic card (otherwise, it would't be orange but white)

I have the same problem with RealVision for graphics. Same visuals screens.

I have tested more ENB. And I have the same problems or the fps down and I have more freeze.

I play without ENB and i have no fps down. When I want to use Seasons of Skyrim or Shift ENB (recent) my y game freeze and fps dow.

I have a GTX 780 (3gb) - 16 Gb ram - w7 (64bit) - i7 990x 3.47ghz.

Before I had a GTX 580 (GC burned) and ENB worked perfectly as Realvision.

I have a little question! GeForce Experience can create problems of stability?

I uninstall and install w7 more times and tes V also, it change nothing.

I enter correctly information in the enblocal or skyrim init.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that has a problem like that :p

Wel if the enb is not detecting the right videocard it's the cause of your issue

Well, I just tried this but it didn't worked http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/549049-for-nvidia-optimus-users-guaranteed-fix-for-post-process-injectors-using-d3d9dll/

Edit: Well, it worked, my NVIDIA graphic card was "recognized" by enb series but it didn't fix my problem

Edited by Xynerorias