Diablo II Necromancer Armor Request

maniague

Hello everyone! I have a request just like every other non-modder that has a dream but never got the talent for it to make it come true. But I warn you, you might find my lack of English... Disturbing! lol

Ok, I'll cut to the case. :/ I've always wondered, why there is still no Necromancer armor from Diablo II in Skyrim Nexus. or any other place... I know most of you are Hardcore RPG players. Especially modders, so I have no doubt you guys know what am I talking about. A dark, Necromancer armor inspired from diablo 2 would be epic in Skyrim guys, as far as I know, we got Demon Hunter, Archangel Tyrael and even Diablo himself but not the most bad*ss one, the Necromancer! :smile:

Anyways, thanks for your time and attention people, have a good one. Oh and here, take a look at this!

Edited by maniague

• 1 year later...

I already use a Necro mod that has all the D2 skills. It would be great to get a D2 looking Necro since the dog turds at Blizzard didn't give us a Nec for D3. They gave the sorceress, Barb and Paladin, no matter what they call them.

So I get my Necro fix in Skyrim - far more immersive than D3 also.