drain64

Feeling productive, might as well point out facts for OP.

Okay! I can see you haven't been awfully long on forums, but you have at least made some own stuff. (Compared to most who start these threads with no experience at all)

Anyway, massive projects like this would require team, big one.

Especially as the land has a lot of variety, making the landmass itself can be hassle, plus you'd need to make flora and fauna that would fit into Avatar's world.

As currently there are teams working on different kind of provinces. (For example, Alik'r deserts, cyrodiil, morrowind), but those pretty much consist of two/three different kind of biological areas, and there's much people working on each of those, so you'd likely need 5-10 people to work only on landscape stuff, probably closer to ten than five.

In addition to that, new creatures, armors/clothes, weapons, spells..

It would be quite massive, this would require much more work than Skywind.

But I gotta admit, I'd love to see this happen, but it's unlikely.

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently working on this project but its exam time for NZ universities so I'm not making a lot of progress. At the moment I've got the landmass made and slowly filling it with the avatar world. Its about 2/3 the size of skyrim so some things (Roku's Island for example) can't feature because it is just a dot on the map but huge in the series. I've also made a few armors (just retextures) and skill trees.

If anyone is good at making meshes that would be a great help!