Assistance needed

TodaY

you're very welcome.

Oh and I don't poke my cat, he's quick to claw and bite when I do that. besides I love him too much, he's to me, like Tira's ravens are to her.

He likes it.. and hes bite me anyway! and he smells good..

On another.. not.. quite.. so.. odd note! Tira was always my favorite charactor from that series.. she was cute.. and insane.. my kinda gal!

i Eagerly await the day i will come across a CM partner Tira that has her voice files(taunts) and does the ringblade dances and what not.. Mm.. tira..

ANYHOW.. hows those lights coming along? >.>

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poking your cat... if i would do that i bet he would just stare at me with that look : what's it this time? nooooo im not leaving your bed/keyboard/shoes/closet ;/

he does, however, freak out when someone even touches his tail o_O

My cats biggest pet peeve is sniffing sounds.. so i make the sniffing sounds we play a game of "who can move faster" usually i win..othertimes not so much..

*snicker* he smells good, and you play a game of "Who can move faster" are these connected at all?

Oh and i did request a Tira Ringblade, and got it, but I don't have the animations for it, I have the Tira sound files that I got for a soundset mod from Baldurs Gate 2. I don't have anything else though, and no idea how to make a companion

*snicker* he smells good, and you play a game of "Who can move faster" are these connected at all?

Oh and i did request a Tira Ringblade, and got it, but I don't have the animations for it, I have the Tira sound files that I got for a soundset mod from Baldurs Gate 2. I don't have anything else though, and no idea how to make a companion

Yes they are connected, i make sniffing sounds he tries to bite/claw me and we see which one of us is faster at either dodging or clawing/biting, its fun!

Yeah i was excited about that mod too.. shame no anims yet, theres a tutorial on making one inside the mod CM partners but making a charactor look spot on wouldnt be so easy me thinks.

eh I don't really care about how accurate she would look, though I have a preference, it isn't like a seperate costume/look for Tamriel would be to far out of question.

all i care about as far as tira goes is a face that looks accurate as well as some semi spot on ring blade anims, i mean it wouldnt be right for her just to swing like the stock charactors do.

But back to the original mod any idea where the location of the place will be? will it be a simple cottage or will we be able to expand it into a small town like the raven rock colony of Marrowind?

Just to get back on the topic of my file - AcherOrton, do you have cobl? It is a requirement for the file ;/ I forgot to mention

Indeed i do, its a requirement for alot of housing mods including the dwemer skyship and blackscar citadel both of which i have, plus cobl adds some nice little treats that go well with M.O.E.'s realistic hunger.

Just to get back on the topic of my file - AcherOrton, do you have cobl? It is a requirement for the file ;/ I forgot to mention

Indeed i do, its a requirement for alot of housing mods including the dwemer skyship and blackscar citadel both of which i have, plus cobl adds some nice little treats that go well with M.O.E.'s realistic hunger.

good ^^