Armor/clothing body type tooltip

Inferno0214

I had this problem for some time now. I use many body mods like followers, body change and random NPC body. My issue is that I dont know what armor goes for what body. Best case the body morphs when I equip an armor thats not for given body, but sometimes I crash. My first solution was that I rename armors so that they include the body type in their name, but that works only till I have like 50-100 armors and even then it is a lot of work and it cant even be shared with others.

I would like a mod that shows a tooltip in crafting and inventory next to armors that indicates what body type it is for.

Example:

Vanilia armor would have a white male+female symbol.

Male only armor would be a white male symbol.

Female only would be a colored female sybol where color indicates body type.

I did look into this and I was asking around and ppl say it is a hard thing to do becouse the base game does not recognize more body types and so there is no way for the game to recognize what body the given armor is for. I tought maybe a skyproc could create a file that includes this info and then the game can work with that, but since I am a rookie in moding I cant realy figure this out alone. Any help or tips are appreciated!