thanks post all modders on the forum and for EvilDeadAsh34 and a little personal request

Guest Tsuchinoko

Guest Tsuchinoko

hi guys, first off i would like to thank you everyone hard work and give you recognition for you hard effort, i'm starting to mod ( sor off) myself and your wark,all of of your work it's really inspiring and if you are reading i would like to specifically thank you for your excellent work EvilDeadAsh34 with the manikin/fume mas mod you recently released, i've been waiting for this since the trailers, it's a shame naruto guys had to whine that mutch for this mionr thing but it's nice to finally have it like ( almost) it was intended. i'm using right now and it's fantastic i only have a minor request of an option update to the mod i you would be so kind to do this for me or even try to explain me how to do it myself if you don't wan't to do it. you see i like immersion in games, in games like this i think it's everything and since your job is SO good for me it really breaks my immersion to se the models of the fume witches ( the gals who drop your now reskinned mask) wear the orginal one. i know they are different models and maybe it's not possible to change that but i will still try to ask, do you think you could put your reskinned version of the mas on the faces part of the model for the witches? the have knives and ninja like teleport,they drop the cool reskinned mask so if they actually wear it too it would be almost as if fromdoftwre actually putted the nemies of the trailer in the game! it would be awesome,please let me know, and good job again everyone!

Guest Tsuchinoko

Yeah, sure i can do it. I just didn't know whether people would want the witches changed too. So i'll add an optional file to change the NPC witches.

oooh thank you very mutch man. it's gonna be great. :smile:

Guest Tsuchinoko

Yeah, sure i can do it. I just didn't know whether people would want the witches changed too. So i'll add an optional file to change the NPC witches.

edit: man, oohh man i testedet it and it FAN-TA-STIC. FINALLY....finally the enemies from the trailer i wanted so mutch are IN the actual game,well sort of, but still...so cool thank you. now i don't mean to consume too murch of your time but since you seem to be a kind person could i ask just 1 more favor? as i posted above i recently started modding, but well. apparently i'm pretty bad as of now XD i'm having problems with a simple icon. you see befoure you mod came out i tryed all the other manikin mas repalcers on the nexus, unfortunatly the resouls was always bad,even i the texture was good becouse of the base manikin head model,as you probably now. now bewtween all the available options i choos to stick to the chenobite mask replacer bi use Rizaun ( and by the way man, you are reading, GOOD job,that texture is among the best i saw,really impressive work) only thing Rizaun apparently forgot to adda an icon file along with the main file and since he posted is wark months ago and never updated i take maybe he lost interest in the game and or in modding and maybe he does not even read the forums. so long story short, i made my own icon for that mod, but if compared to yours or other pros here it's really unpolished. i have the right dimention and position of the icon but i didn't menage to canceal the black square behind it so it appears different from the other icons i don't know how to explain..so could you take a bito of time,when you want of course, to fix it for me? i could sendo you the file. also if Rizaun is reding or you somhow know hime or can contact him maybe he wants to do this, since it's a bonus to his job after all, an i exchange i could happily give him the icon if he wants, to releae to the public updating he's mod. i don't think i was the only one here saddened by the lack of one in that cool chenobite mod. i would offer you the same thing but since we are talking of anothers person work here to release the icon by ourselves without letting him know would be really rude so...i don't know what do you think, can you do it? :laugh:

edit: man, oohh man i testedet it and it FAN-TA-STIC. FINALLY....finally the enemies from the trailer i wanted so mutch are IN the actual game,well sort of, but still...so cool thank you. now i don't mean to consume too murch of your time but since you seem to be a kind person could i ask just 1 more favor? as i posted above i recently started modding, but well. apparently i'm pretty bad as of now XD i'm having problems with a simple icon. you see befoure you mod came out i tryed all the other manikin mas repalcers on the nexus, unfortunatly the resouls was always bad,even i the texture was good becouse of the base manikin head model,as you probably now. now bewtween all the available options i choos to stick to the chenobite mask replacer bi use Rizaun ( and by the way man, you are reading, GOOD job,that texture is among the best i saw,really impressive work) only thing Rizaun apparently forgot to adda an icon file along with the main file and since he posted is wark months ago and never updated i take maybe he lost interest in the game and or in modding and maybe he does not even read the forums. so long story short, i made my own icon for that mod, but if compared to yours or other pros here it's really unpolished. i have the right dimention and position of the icon but i didn't menage to canceal the black square behind it so it appears different from the other icons i don't know how to explain..so could you take a bito of time,when you want of course, to fix it for me? i could sendo you the file. also if Rizaun is reding or you somhow know hime or can contact him maybe he wants to do this, since it's a bonus to his job after all, an i exchange i could happily give him the icon if he wants, to releae to the public updating he's mod. i don't think i was the only one here saddened by the lack of one in that cool chenobite mod. i would offer you the same thing but since we are talking of anothers person work here to release the icon by ourselves without letting him know would be really rude so...i don't know what do you think, can you do it? :laugh:

So let me get this straight. You made a custom Cenobite Mask icon and it has a black rectangle behind it? The black rectangle/square was caused by you not saving the alpha channel. The alpha channel is the transparency mask that borders the icons and since your icon doesn't seem to have one that's why it has a black background and doesn't look like the other icons. So what i would do if i were you since it would be the quickest option is to take the original icon file you made and resave it with the alpha channel.

If you are still having trouble with it then PM me.

Guest Tsuchinoko

yes that's what happend , but to claryfy thid. i don't really know how to "create" icons form 0. don't laugh but what i did was take a existent icon from another mod who has it save it as jpg than open it with paint. then i took a screanshot from the chenobite mask in game, opened with paint, copy/paste to the existing icon the cut parts i need after resizing the and i stiched together on the existing icon, then with the pencvil i refine the borders and colors, it took me hours XD. i really don't know what to save as alpha is. i don't think you can do it with paint and neither i know hot to add the transparency with paint. or it as an extension i ca directly sabve the file as? and if yes what is it? thank you, also i doesen't let me click on your profile to pm U here lol

So let me get this straight. You made a custom Cenobite Mask icon and it has a black rectangle behind it? The black rectangle/square was caused by you not saving the alpha channel. The alpha channel is the transparency mask that borders the icons and since your icon doesn't seem to have one that's why it has a black background and doesn't look like the other icons. So what i would do if i were you since it would be the quickest option is to take the original icon file you made and resave it with the alpha channel.

If you are still having trouble with it then PM me.

for future references if it wasen't obvious this guy is me. i didn't know i had to log in to the forum even if i already logged in in the nexus, may bad