• 1,717,693 posts
Various Music for Oblivion

a music compilation

Balakirev

Balakirev

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,354 posts
Can you put up any links to some of the samples? Just to get a feel for it, you understand.

Carlern

Carlern

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Not really my choice of music, as I want to keep the medieval feeling in the game. Electric guitars, keyboards, etc. just don't work for me. Sorry.

Selene310187

Selene310187

Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Can you put up any links to some of the samples? Just to get a feel for it, you understand.

Ok, here are some samples:

Explore

Dungeon

Battle

Public

Starglance

Starglance

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
This is also nothing for me, it completely destroys the medieval feeling :-(

Selene310187

Selene310187

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
I was not my intention to collect music which fits into the medieval world of Oblivion. The description signifies it: rock, metal, ambient. Medieval music is not my taste, the only exception is the Oblivion default music which I kept hearing from time to time. The collected music pieces just give variety to my game and I share them because some people might like this style of music as well. Tastes differ and it would be boring if we all have the same taste of music ;).

Gyomeki

Gyomeki

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Can't seem to remove the music.
I've gone and deleted where I put them, but still they're playing. Don't even know how the f*** that's working.

what do?

Selene310187

Selene310187

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
Go to Oblivion \ Data \ music and delete the new added music tracks in the folders "battle", "explore", "public" and "dungeon" but don't delete the original Oblivion tracks (from battle_01 to battle_08, from Dungeon_01_v2 to Dungeon_05, from atmosphere_01 to atmosphere_09, from town_01 to town_05).

grimchrono

grimchrono

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Whoa, cool music selection. Was starting to get tired of Oblivion's ambient music selection, and this music pack adds music i could listen to for a long time. Thanks.

thothofmythos

thothofmythos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Some of the samples you've provided are really good music tracks, however, I think the sample you provided for public 3 could just as easily have been a exploration sound track. But *shrug* that's just a personal viewpoint. I may download it to see all of the tracks, but it is a large leap from the "default" music...

Gah >.< I'm torn...

I LOVE music... really LOVE it... but I don't know >.> jumping from a smooth nearly choir-esque song to a much different genre is a little ... schocking? I mean... it breaks the trance XD (( which is why its so easy to get in a battle... the battle music breaks the trance of just running across the landscape... and effectivey breaks the genre )) ... so... I don't know...

Making choices sucks!
It's not a "download or don't download" thing either ... it's a ... "does the music fit" thing... and different genre's can work well... but >.> ...
yeah... I'm just going to download the thing to shut myself up >.< ... and who knows... I might get a little inspiration from something.

Page loaded in: 0.776 seconds