83 replies to this topic

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
A greenhorn ask:

Load Order? Or it does not matter?

Bashed Patch?

I could not find an answer to this questions ...

:)

jaxonz

jaxonz

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
In response to post #18215564.

Load order should not matter.

This mod does not modify any other content, so bash patching should is not necessary.

rage0976

rage0976

Scott Savage

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Again, a great mod from you. So, guessing this is sort of like Unlocker, where you just load it long enough to give your MCM a good kick in the pants, then you unload it and play on?

jaxonz

jaxonz

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
In response to post #18222904.

Well, Kicker is good to keep around because it will also cause MCM menus to properly update if the mods are updated. That is also a common problem.

jaxonz

jaxonz

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be traveling the next 2 week so I wont be "here". Please help one another. Be kind. Have fun!

magicthize

magicthize

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Great work, works quietly in the background and significantly speeds up SkyUIs recognizing new mods.

afonik

afonik

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
It's these little magic gems that makes playing skyrim almost as fun as modding it. You're very creative and talented. Obrigado

OldNick

OldNick

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,297 posts
Adding the MCM Kicker to my load order causes Equipment HUD to reinitialise and reset to defaults every time I load a save game, any idea if it's a bug in your mod or Equipment HUD?

Equipment HUD's MCM works fine otherwise, i.e. it wasn't suffering from the missing menu bug that your mod fixes.

jaxonz

jaxonz

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
In response to post #20173565.

You may have spotted our first conflict.

It would be unusual, but perhaps that mod resets to defaults on menu load. Maybe check with that author?

Snotgurg

Snotgurg

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
In response to post #20173565. #20177555 is also a reply to the same post.

Hi, author of Equipment HUD here. Yes, indeed that mod initialises its config parameters on the ConfigRegister event. I suppose that is what MCM Kicker is causing to be fired. Equipment HUD is not counting on it being fired more than once, and it typically isn't.

Page loaded in: 0.972 seconds