Khornate Warrior's Armor

kieranfoy

Lulz I just projected from view Lee that is what I usually do

Dont you usually do that ? I saw your Olympus Blade in blender and you sure did make it exactly from the image

It mapped on perfectly onto the image

The helmet not so much

Haha, don't get me worng dude I do the exact same thing, until recently, I'm learning how to texture properly, reasons for that is it you can increase the texture detail of your work tremendoulsy, your normal maps also seem to take on there geomotry alot better, then the new things I'm learning in Z brush should make my work as proffesional as that of Bethseda themselves :thumbsup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just copying off another one, I'm aiming to learn to carve them from scratch. That'd be even better. There's no shortage of awesome sword concept art on the web.

Also, just curious.. What's that purple stuff in your signature? Looks like a bunch of boxes with some odd accents stuck in it.

And did you look at the linen robes thing? I finished with it.

Oh, sorry, damn my memory! Yes, I certainly did look at the robe; my character's wearing it right now. it's a gorgeous thing, it really is!

And the purple stuff is Zalgo text. It says "I sing the song that ends the world..."