Armor

moosebob

I have found all daedric armor. (divayth fyr after main quest)

Dragon bone curriass (the best)

Lords Mail

Eliddons ward (Best shield)

ten pace boots

Helm of oreyn bearclaw.

So does anyone have any reccomendations of what is better and where about to look for it. I cant think of anything else so shoot some hints this way. Please.

these are my armory, (main weapons)

Daedric crescent

scourge

umbra

The unique items divide into those that are given as rewards and those that can be found. Most of them are listed in the book beside the last living dwarf in the Coprusarium. All the items listed there are available.

Seven items are rewards for the daedric quests and do not exist in game until the quests are completed, one each for Azura, Boethiah, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Mephala, Molag Bal and Sheogorath. Several, e.g. the bloodworm helm, the staff of hasedoki are waiting to be found in various tombs and ruins. You should have found the fists of Randagulph (sorry my spelling has deserted me) in Ilunibi during the main quest and they are probably the best gauntlets in the game. Other unique items that are meant to be rewards can be found whether you do the quests or not. Most of the high level Imperial Cult rewards are like this.

Four are more difficult to obtain.

Eltonbrand (or bluebrand) is IMO the best sword in the game. To obtain it you must already have completed Boethiah's quest and obtained Goldbrand. You must then be a vampire and doing one of the miscellaneous vampire quests for Sirilonwe. For more info PM me.

The Spellbreaker shield also only appears in specfic circumstances. You must be a vampire, you must find Mastrius and agree to help him. Otherwise it does not exist in the game.

The Ebony Mail is the reward for the last Temple quest and does not exist in game until that point.

Finally Auriel's Bow is on a peaceful NPC and if I remember correctly the only time you can learn in game who has it is if you are playing as a member of House Telvanni and do Mistress Therana's quest.

As you have completed the main quest you will have to cheat to become a Vampire.

I hope this helps!

Archived