Question about Wrye bash, load order and bashed patch

maredark3d

Hello I use Wrye bash to make my bashed patch 0.esp, I have a question, I use Nexus mod manager to install and manage my mods (I´ve installed Mod Organizer but I don't use it), so I save my mod list in a text file I use Loot but I notice Loot isn't perfect tool to load order so I decide make mine, I use mine load order, the thing is (I hate when its only necessary one click to change every thing or broke something) the other day I was using Wrye bash but by accident I click on the files tab, or size tab, and then my load order sort by size, but just in Wrye bash, so I cant revert that I dont know how to load my load order list, Im just curios

THIS IS MY QUESTION:about making the bashed patch Its affects the thing of have a "bad load order" in Wrye bash and then make the bashed patch??

I think doesnt affect by the description what you see after, it seems Wrye bash dont care about load order and use his own way to work to make the bashed patch, I just want to know this, because I dont want to get some surprise when my character will be in level 50 or something (like CTD or some issue)

I want the load order I have on my Nexus Mod Manager in Wrye bash, I dont like see it different abone knows how to do this please maybe isnt too important but I like to see my load order in Wrye Bash to manage like I want my mods, please any ideas, I remember when I first install Wrye bash says something about the load order and the load order you can use is one you have on NMM, but that message doesnt appear anymore ever later just when you install wrye bash, I have reinstalled overide it but doesnt change anything, I dont want to unininstall and reinstall the tool,

Please feel free to post what you think about :smile:

Edited by maredark3d

UPDATE: Somehow I missed your second post. Anyway, ignore this whole thing I guess.

May I ask why you dislike how LOOT sorts your mods? I mean, if you have preferences for certain mods within the load order that LOOT sets for you, you can edit them in LOOT. As in, set a rule that states a certain mod must always load before another mod.

Here's Gopher's video on LOOT and how it can help you sort your load order, it should be very helpful:

As for your attempts to use WryeBash for this, I can't help you. I haven't used WryeBash enough to really assist in any meaningful way. Sorry.

Edited by DaddyDirection