Skyrim Mod Quest - Thieves Guild - Fox Hunt

AstralGamming

Hi!

I have came up with an idea a while back about a thieves guild story line which involves the player finding the legendary Gray Fox in Skyrim after 100 years of being lost. Well after debating the thought of the Mod i decided to start writing it in depth. So far i have decided on the first 3 quest stages and the rest are in progress/ in-development. if anyone would like to hear about the quest ideas i have in mind then i will gladly post a New topic about it. All I'm looking for is someone with the skills to make this as a mod so contact me on hear :)

Thanks Astral

Wouldn't hurt to share. But.. Which Gray Fox? ;) The player Gray Fox from Oblivion is seen in Skyrim *spoiler*, and the other... The man called Corvus, is not immortal. Could be interesting to hear another take on the tale, such as someone else inheriting the mask after the "player" Gray Fox, and then so it goes back and forth till the Skyrim timeline. Beyond that, I would advice you to try and make it yourself, everyone has some good idea's lying in the back of their head, and it would be a terrible waste if you had to depend on someone else to create it for you. There are plenty of tutorials and Video-tutorials out there, easy to find and easy to learn, all you really need to be able to do this yourself is time :)

Good Luck

The mod idea i had in mind was the player character finds this book (from a heist ;)) titled Memoirs of a Fox which the player character can read at anytime in a new thieves guild hideout in solitude. The PC receives an anonymous message from a stranger simply know as The Priest asking to speak to him in the temple of the nine. He tells the PC about the Gray Fox and how an old doyen who knew the Gray fox lived in solitude as a priest at the same time as his disappearance which makes the player go from one clue to another to finally find the last resting place of the Gray Fox to find out a massive secret. However with a dark force now rising to destroy the Thieves guild your PC must fight to protect or delay his search for the mythical cowl. ideally i was planning on the Gray fox being the one from Oblivion as he has a great back-story. Thanks for the Support!!