You are all beautiful, and I'm most likely an idiot, what is conflicting in my Mods

tewalker

Uhm your workflow for patch generation is false.

After generating merged and bashed patch you should never run any plugin sorting software! Loot or otherwise!

Last patchrs should be merged patch and after that bashed patch.

After all 2 new plugins will more likely than not modify your mod order also merged patch puts the minimum amount of masters. Since it expects to be at the bottom.

Uhm your workflow for patch generation is false.

After generating merged and bashed patch you should never run any plugin sorting software! Loot or otherwise!

Last patchrs should be merged patch and after that bashed patch.

After all 2 new plugins will more likely than not modify your mod order also merged patch puts the minimum amount of masters. Since it expects to be at the bottom.

Oh ok thank you =D, what should be at the bottom, the merged patch or the bash patch?

Alright then, now for the tedious no-so-fun part of solving your problem. Uninstalling non-essential mods to see which one is breaking your game. Have you been using Sounds of Skyrim long? I stopped using it some time back because it was reaping havoc on my save games. I suggest uninstalling everything that is not 100% absolutely essential. Then cleaning your save game using the same methods listed above, or better yet, using a new save game altogether and using the console cheat to teleport you back to that same room to see if the crash occurs.

Once you're at a bare bones game. Start installing mods one at a time, or if you can absolutely not stand to do it one by one, do it in small bunches of 1-3 mods, but no more than that, and when you find the culprit, dial it in further, and then dissect why exactly that mod is doing what it's doing.

Save any and all script intensive mods until the end to install them. Mods like Sounds of Skyrim are notorious game breakers.

Also, you mentioned that you optimized everything... that's a bad move because what if it were already optimized and you ran it through the Optimizer program twice? What if certain mods require UN-optimized files such as SFO (which I've noticed in your load order). I'm not saying that this is what broke your game, but you should get into the habit of never optimizing a mod until you've received a reply back from the mod author stating explicitly that it has not already been Optimized.

Ok so here is a list of the mods I've uninstalled, cleaned game, then tried that same area and still had the crash, as far as I can tell these would be the ones that actually affect the area I'm walking into:

Skyrim 2k Texture-LandScape

Amidianborn Landscape

Skyrim Flora Overhaul

Skyrim Lush

Ogmund's Tomb

Enhanced Camera

Skyrim 2k Texture-Misc

Also there is a bunny that I always see... I don't think the bunny is the problem but I always see that little hell-bit...

Do a complete fresh cell reset like camero_69_237 suggested as per his instructions. That same trick has helped me as well in the past. Best to do it BEFORE you exit into the open space, as you never want to really do that stuff in an openworld environment.

Grr I wish it was this! I tried it to no avail, I even did a complete uninstall of immersive creatures and cleaned my saves and still crashes in that evil space... why u do this Skyrim!?!?!

HOLY WOSDUJGLKSADHFA:OSIFHPAOISDFHSAUILFASH:FIADHFUAHUSDPUP

I FIXED IT!

I AM GOD!

Also I guess this means I have to marry my middle child and give myself a goat...

but anyway I haven't singled it down to a single mod yet BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT It was one of thirteen orange's mods which I got off of the steam workshop... lesson learned...

I got rid of all of them and hey: MY GAME NO LONGER CRASHES

AAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHH

I CAN'T STOP THE SCREAMING!

but anyway I haven't singled it down to a single mod yet BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT It was one of thirteen orange's mods which I got off of the steam workshop... lesson learned...

lol, oh yeah I forgot to mention... NEVER use Steam Workshop mods. They're almost always outdated, and Steam has a truly terrible method of mod management. Never use them, and just use the Nexus version instead.

lol, oh yeah I forgot to mention... NEVER use Steam Workshop mods. They're almost always outdated, and Steam has a truly terrible method of mod management. Never use them, and just use the Nexus version instead.

I can play finally...

its...

so...

beautiful...