Keyboard issues

Fallout2AM

I'm having hard times with the keyboard mapping of New Vegas. As user, I always adapted myself and I thought it was because of some typo. But today, as modder, it gave me a real hard time in the last script I did.

I don't want to bore you with the whole story, and I'll go straight to the point since I narrowed it as unique solution before I'll switch language in Steam and download the English version (so finally I can see TrickyVein's gorgeous DC station...)

Does someone know if there's some addictional line I can add inside the fallout .ini or the prefs.ini to force in some ways the type of keyboard I'm using? (i.e. some parameter that specifies QWERTY, AZERTY etc. or even something that allows me to re-map the way the game interprets the scancode)

The only line I've found is sLanguage, but changing it on English didn't change anything. I wasn't expecting it was changing the language of course, since I miss the english ESM, audio files etc. but I thought that maybe it could somewhat change the wrong mapping I have on the keyboard)

PS External softwares of key mapping don't solve my issue, since it comes from the game core itself.

Thank you.

Edited by Fallout2AM