Joedpa

I'm going to make a quest mod, and I was thinking of letting you people tell me what do you think of the idea behind it.

It goes like this:

The quest revolves around the mystery of The Dagger Lady, a legendary woman who is said that no one has ever laid a hand on her. People talk that she is as fast as the wind itself. A shadow in the mountains, who her only weapons are daggers. That's the only thing you see, and the only thing you feel. Many have challenged the Dagger Lady, and no one has defeated her. And the ones that challenged her to the death... had never returned.

You, as the Dragonborn, decide to take on the challenge of defeating her, but since the rumors seem to be too serious, you first have to train in order to face her.

On that journey, you encounter an orc named Nagok, who tries to interfere in your quest to defeat her. He wants to be the only one that has been a true challange to this legendary woman. Nagok claims to have hurted the Dagger Lady in a fight to the death; but since he is still alive, no one believes him.

But once you see the Dagger Lady herself, you notice that she is covering the left side of her face with her hair, like trying to hide something. And then it is... when you notice a scar on her left side of her face...

The quest will feature custom NPCs, locations, and armor and weapons from other mods.

It will not be too lore-friendly since the character of the Dagger Lady has some kind of superpowers like not taking falling damage and moving really fast.