Terms of Service link broken?

Mattiewagg

I was thinking about reporting a mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57997/?) because I wasn't sure whether or not the author actually got permissions from the authors of the textures (gave credit, but no mention of permission from them). I was going to ask (just a "hey did you get permission") but didn't want to be a vigilante.

Long story short, I wanted to doublecheck before posting so I clicked the link underneath the new comment box (Terms of Service in a sort of teal color), but it just redirected me to the mod I was thinking about reporting's page. I tried a few more times, same result.

I use Google Chrome, and I was clicking Open in new tab because I thought it linked to the actual terms of service.

EDIT: Okay, so it looks like it doesn't go to a new page but opens a little box for comments TOS. And that's why the open in new tab wasn't working. Still wondering about that vigilante thing though - would it have been okay to ask? I didn't want to report it without proper evidence.

Reports submitted without evidence are seldom actioned. Staff do not have the time to play internet detective. Unless the person reviewing it is already familiar with the specific material(s) involved, without proof the Report is simply Closed.

Reports submitted without evidence are seldom actioned. Staff do not have the time to play internet detective. Unless the person reviewing it is already familiar with the specific material(s) involved, without proof the Report is simply Closed.

Okay. I assumed as much. Thanks for clarifying.