RazgrizSWTOR

so there's a movie trailer for a movie that's about to come out called Dracula Untold,while i am afraid i won't like it,in the trailer Vlad wears an armor that just looks too awesome and i instantly thought (that's future Jon Snow,in his future Targaryen armor lol) i've tried taking a stab at modding various times but i never seem to get it right,and i have always favored weapons and armor mods to quests or other mod content,and i am also a big fan of vampires, i have tried playing as something different many times but i just fall back into it lol it is too appealing,and the armor is something i can see myself wearing the whole game,

i'm aware there's the dracula/medusa mod,i have it but i have always felt it was a little flashy i suppose,this seems something more subtle,yet something that also stands out,and would fit with cloaks of skyrim,and honestly i feel like it wouldn't look too out of place in skyrim,while i feel the dracul armor should be kept more in display,this one feels more wearable

• 1 month later...