CTD on save!

DreadedKat

• 4 months later...

YES I FIXED IT so many hard solutions that didnt work and the simple thing that fixed it was me loading the broken save then RELOADING it again and THEN SAVE and it worked

Holy.

$h!t.

...After scouring the net for hours, this actually worked. lol

I really am amazed. Thank you so much

• 6 months later...

:/

the problem was in a mod, which was causing interfering god mode, which eventually led to no-death situation. it was so bugged that it casued the same intereference in non-skse version too. had to re-install it to fix things.

Edited by Vedistaan

• 1 year later...

Hi ...

I've had this CTD issue as well - until 2min ! :)

Problem was, that I've had Flower Girls and OSA including Osex & OStim installed.

Somehow I wanted to get rid off OSA and deinstalled it and THAT was the problem.

There was some OSA script still running or whatever and after I tried everything I found in the internet (tools, player kill.. whatever) and nothin helped, I reinstalled OSA, OSex, OStim and now everything is fine again.

-> Thing with OStim is, that u use it with the NumPad. but this XMPSE or however it's spelled has also keybindings on NumPad (check it in MCM). This caused weird things happening when using OStim ^^ (change of physics and body). Now I deleted the Skeleton mod keybindings and hopefully all will run as I want it.

BTW: Still ain't getting Flower Girls running. No MCM entry, no spells....