Civil War is Over, whats now?

masle

Specially for Stormcloaks it would be interesting to see what happens to Skyrim after the Civil War. The Thalmor wouldn´t be happy to see that they won the civil war, they would Fight back and this war must be very exciting for our Hero because he is very next to Ulfric. I dont want to wait till there is a Elder Scrolls title after Skyrim and read in some kind of book what happens.

If there is no mod of this kind I want to start it. I have many Ideas, but my English and Creator skills aren´t very good so I will need some help.Every "programmer" who is interstet just ask me at this mail: [email protected]

I have Start working, and still need some Help. Made a new Website(for News and stuff): revengeofthalmor

Edited by masle

Thanks, but I think thats not what i looked for, I want a quest basicly telling a story after the civil war.(If I would do one: Ulfric has to be the High King, but I think, like every time, you will do the most work)

I have played through the Civil War quest line from the Imperial side and the Stormcloak side. I agree that there is a let-down after successfully completing the Civil War, when you are left with nothing but cleaning up the enemy camps (and there are only so many of those). I have also played as a neutral/independent Briton or Bosmer andtry too ignore the Civil War, but if the Thalmor start coming after your character, they tend to lean towards the Stormcloaks.

I am intrigued by a mod called GOS Gangs of Skyrim, which adds 6 rival gangs vying for territory. It sounds like you could have this mod running alongside the Civil War quest line, but it makes sense that organized gangs could arise out of the chaos and devastation wrought by wars and dragons. From the mod’s forum comments, the gangs’ turf wars can take quite a toll on the civilian NPCs, and sound more dangerous than the Dawnguard DCL’s marauding vampires.

It sounds like GOS is the equivalent of a DCL that adds a whole new quest line, and would keep a Civil War vet busy…

Edited by ScottC12

Bethesda is working on this mod. It's called TES VI

I suppose it would be in a Book, since the Question is, Who is Bethesda gonna make the Winner of the Civil War, the Imperials since Tes has always been about the Empire, or the Racist Stormcloak in witch Bethesda deliberately made them the Bad Guys.

Same goes for the Dark Brotherhood, did People like them as a Faction in Oblivion in witch Bethesda made them a Useless Faction in Skyrim so Votes could be so they Dont return in TESVI and Future TES.

Edited by daventry

I don't think there will be a winner yet, since there isn't a winner yet in Skyrim. Sure you killed general Tullius as the stormcloaks, but that's just one general. They will definitely try to take Skyrim back for the empire. And if you killed Ulfric, the rebellion will probably burn even brighter because their leader turns into a Martyr. My guess is that TES VI will continue after the ceasefire in high hrothgar though, with both generals still alive or died of old age.

Edited by Valkasha

Thanks for every answer, but I dont think there is any mod that is like i want.

I will start to make one, in a few days I will show how it would be exactly, and some pictures etc.

I will need someone, who has better english and/or have more experience with modmaking(storymods etc.)

Bethesda is working on this mod. It's called TES VI

Not to be rude, but I honestly doubt it would show the aftermath of the CW.

Since the community (at least on TES Wiki) is split and people have different opinions, I think they will just have the Thalmor jump in and they'll put it aside the war (at least I hope, both sides need help!) for destroying the AD.