skyrim flora overhaul looks ugly in realvision enb

3zhang

Damn your game looks bright. Are you sure you set your gamma to the right setting as advised on the mod page and did you reduce the brightness to at least less than half? Skyrim looks much better on lower brightness settings.

Also you can reduce saturation in the settings, this is also explained on the realvision mod page:

"How do i change the Saturation?"
Option A and B: open ENB menu in game with shift+enter, open "Shader Parameters"-Window for effect.txt and edit "Vibrance" for Day, Night and Interiors. Then save settings.

Edited by Valkasha

There's something else going on in there too that's making it not look too good. I'm an avid RealVision user and I have to say that my SFO looks pretty darn stunning. You're using the performance version I can see, but that should have no effect on the SFO mod. Could you please post the following for me to review:

0) How are you installing it? NMM? MO?

1) Skyrim.ini

2) Skyrimprefs.ini

3) enblocal.ini

4) Install order

5) Plugin order

Please use the spoiler code to tuck everything inside so it doesn't spam the thread.

Thanks

There's something else going on in there too that's making it not look too good. I'm an avid RealVision user and I have to say that my SFO looks pretty darn stunning. You're using the performance version I can see, but that should have no effect on the SFO mod. Could you please post the following for me to review:

0) How are you installing it? NMM? MO?

1) Skyrim.ini

2) Skyrimprefs.ini

3) enblocal.ini

4) Install order

5) Plugin order

Please use the spoiler code to tuck everything inside so it doesn't spam the thread.

Thanks

No. I'm not using a performance version of enb. I already found out the reason. The enb does not work at all with my graphic card (gtx 870m). Why I say that?

Damn your game looks bright. Are you sure you set your gamma to the right setting as adviced on the modpage and did you reduce the brightness to atleast less than half? Skyrim looks much better on lower brightness settings.

Also you can reduce saturation in the settings, this is also explained on the realvision modpage:

Option A and B: open ENB menu in game with shift+enter, open "Shader Parameters"-Window for effect.txt and edit "Vibrance" for Day, Night and Interiors. Then save settings.

I followed this to try to adjust the saturation and found out that no matter how I changed the effect.txt the picture remained the same. The DoF didn't work either. Seems that gtx 870m does not support the post effect of enb. I tried all the methods I found on the Internet like using an older version of enb or using an optimus fix but none of them worked. That's sad.

Damn your game looks bright. Are you sure you set your gamma to the right setting as adviced on the modpage and did you reduce the brightness to atleast less than half? Skyrim looks much better on lower brightness settings.

Also you can reduce saturation in the settings, this is also explained on the realvision modpage:

Adviced?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qcMheG6XNyY/U9ar5iDUPXI/AAAAAAAAAVI/HSAPXfZ2Gk4/s1600/animated_gandalf.gif

Forget ENB's and try URWL with imaginator and Dynavision.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13531/?

Edited by gandalftw

Adviced?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qcMheG6XNyY/U9ar5iDUPXI/AAAAAAAAAVI/HSAPXfZ2Gk4/s1600/animated_gandalf.gif

Forget ENB's and try URWL with imaginator and Dynavision.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13531/?

f*#@ you too.