Majorshepard

I recently saw a mod that gave characters horns of dragons and added in new skin textures that are like scales, and it gave me an idea for a mod that was also inspired by Bound By Flame. Would it be possible for a modder to create a mod that gives an effect to dragon souls. And when you absorb a required amount it will start to affect your character. For example absorbing 10 or so dragon souls will allow you to have a small reduction in damage from attacks, and a description of that could be "You find that you skin is a little more tougher than before. Giving you a 10% damage reduction to attacks". And as you get more and more souls it starts to physically affect your character, like you get dragon eyes, skin starts to take on scales in some places, begin to grow horns etc. Until you nearly end up as a dragon yourself.

It could have a MCM menu that allows players to select how far they want the affects to go, or select specific effects that they want such as only going as far as horns or just have dragon eyes. Or heck even give an option to only have the buffs you get from the souls. It might also be cool to have it so that the player can start to understand the draconic language, so when dragon's speak any Draconic it shows the translation either in brackets or in quotation makes, like (Force) or "Force". But that might take a bit too much effort so I would understand if no one will do that part.

If anyone can take this on and make it I would definitely endorse them 100% :D