Bought the Witcher Enchanced edition but not working.

Justalone28

I just bought the Witcher Enhanced edition yesterday but says, That I didn't meet the system requirements. So I checked on the systems requirements lab online and I pass the requirements in order to play. The only thing that I didn't pass is my memory card which is intel hd 4000 built in graphics card. Even thought I did pass the requirement. I can't afford to buy a new graphics card either. Here is the link of my system for the game, http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/the-witcher-enhanced/10789/?p=a

I also was wondering if their was a mod to bypass this

Thanks

• 1 year later...

I just bought the Witcher Enhanced edition yesterday but says, That I didn't meet the system requirements. So I checked on the systems requirements lab online and I pass the requirements in order to play. The only thing that I didn't pass is my memory card which is intel hd 4000 built in graphics card. Even thought I did pass the requirement. I can't afford to buy a new graphics card either. Here is the link of my system for the game, http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/the-witcher-enhanced/10789/?p=a

I also was wondering if their was a mod to bypass this

Thanks

Delete you old shortcut on your desktop.

Go where your games executable is located (witcher.exe), right click create shortcut.

Now you have a witcher - Shortcut file.

Right click on that file, and go to Properties. On the <Shortcut> tab and <Edit> the Target line.

Click with your mouse on the end of the target line, hit <space> with your keyboard and write this (after the dot "): -dontForceMinReqs

So your target should look like this: "..\The Witcher\System\witcher.exe" -dontForceMinReqs

Click Apply and OK.

After your finished editing, move that shortcut to your desktop (rename it if you wanna), and your game should run now. !!!

Edited by mark5916