Frostmourne

Jonnero

Hi people!

I hope I'm not the only one who wants Frostmourne in the Dragon Age game. That will be uber cool...

came across one such mod in *SNIP* but was unable to download it there. Can any kind soul help to upload it here?

Thank you so much! ^^

Edited by Vagrant0

Hi people!

I hope I'm not the only one who wants Frostmourne in the Dragon Age game. That will be uber cool...

came across one such mod in *SNIP* but was unable to download it there. Can any kind soul help to upload it here?

Thank you so much! ^^

Already requested multiple times; has not happened yet.

Edited by Vagrant0

i think it is a sword from wow. i *SNIP*and it looks awesome i second this motion for someone to make it.

Yes, it is Arthas, the Lich King's weapon of choice.

I have seen almost a 100 requests for it...maybe one day it will be made but it may take some time...

Edited by Vagrant0

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/Darkx62/Frostmourne.jpg

That's it.

That's a real sword, isn't it. Heh, figures someone would make it to hang on their wall. Anyway, I just saw a picture of a DA character wielding a blade that was definitely Frostmourne. *SNIP*, unfortunately.

BTW, Stardusk, your sig is awesome. I can still hear it in my head, after all this time.

Edited by Vagrant0

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/Darkx62/Frostmourne.jpg

That's it.

That's a real sword, isn't it. Heh, figures someone would make it to hang on their wall. Anyway, I just saw a picture of a DA character wielding a blade that was definitely Frostmourne. *SNIP*.

BTW, Stardusk, your sig is awesome. I can still hear it in my head, after all this time.

They don't make villains like Irenicus anymore...do they? :confused:

Maybe they still can though...

Edited by Vagrant0