Frostmourne

Jonnero

I like the Ilidan(Demon Hunter) twin Daggers they are calling it *SNIP* they have some pretty cool armors on that site XD :woot: Edited by Vagrant0

i've just looked around on that *SNIP*and i dont speak russian (or whatever that is) so correct me if i'm wrong, but can you ecually download the DLC there?

yes, you can. i got it from their website you just need to be patient and keep on translating their text using google. roflmao

*SNIP*

Where do i get those?!

on the russian forums modgames.net

Edited by Vagrant0

Soo.. I someone uploaded Frostmourne for a few hours, and I happen to have downloaded the mod before he took it down. Anyone know why the mod was taken down? Also, who was the author that uploaded it? I have Frostmourne mod loaded in my game... pretty amazing work.

It was pulled because the mod contains illegal content.

Edited by Vagrant0

Soo.. I someone uploaded Frostmourne for a few hours, and I happen to have downloaded the mod before he took it down. Anyone know why the mod was taken down? Also, who was the author that uploaded it? I have Frostmourne mod loaded in my game... pretty amazing work.

The great sword is faulty. The handle is too short...gripping air.

it was cloud something his name was and got banned for uploading that file and taken down by the mods due to copyright.

frostmorne sword has no slot :ohmy: