Frostmourne

Jonnero

Soo.. I someone uploaded Frostmourne for a few hours, and I happen to have downloaded the mod before he took it down. Anyone know why the mod was taken down? Also, who was the author that uploaded it? I have Frostmourne mod loaded in my game... pretty amazing work.

it was cloud something his name was and got banned for uploading that file and taken down by the mods due to copyright.

oh damn. I was going to ask him if I can release the mod along with my next adventure mod. bummer. i gotta figure out how to dress up the villian.

you could try asking permission from the owner of this mod .

Автор: Jojjo, Rizen (Exotic), Gray Warden

Версия: 1.0

Язык мода: Русский

Автор перевода: Rizen (Exotic)

Полное или частичное копирование материалов возможно только с письменного разрешения администрации!

english

Author: Jojjo, Rizen (Exotic), Gray Warden

Version: 1.0

Language of Fashion: Russian

Author translation: Rizen (Exotic)

Full or partial copying of materials is possible only with written permission!

you could try asking permission from the owner of this mod .

Автор: Jojjo, Rizen (Exotic), Gray Warden

Версия: 1.0

Язык мода: Русский

Автор перевода: Rizen (Exotic)

Полное или частичное копирование материалов возможно только с письменного разрешения администрации!

english

Author: Jojjo, Rizen (Exotic), Gray Warden

Version: 1.0

Language of Fashion: Russian

Author translation: Rizen (Exotic)

Full or partial copying of materials is possible only with written permission!

Some amazing weapons on that site but I don't know Russian and I think you need to register to get the weapons, right?

too much trouble. i will see if there are other item mods I can use from this site instead. im sorta stuck with my current mod because I can't figure out how to dress the villian. I only use default models because of compability issues and I don't want to force players to download other mods. But... the selection of available items in the original game is so... boring and lackluster. I don't know if I can finish this last mod, if I can't find a way to dress up the villian.

Maybe I'll take some time off and make my own item model. =/

i saw an armor from this site that looks cool on a villain necromancer armor i think is the name :rolleyes: if only i am good in modding id help you out in creating cool armors XD sad to say I'm a dummy when it comes t programing

sorry it's not necromancer armor it's Necromonger armor here is the link Click Me you could try to pm the author? it will save you the time in creating new model armors for the project...

Edited by spets21

Ya, i've sent out about 5 PMs to various authors. I want this last mod to be epic since it will be my final mod... and I think i've learned enough to put together something decent. I have developed the storyline. It's interesting to say the least. Now I just need to make sure the villian(s) look their part, and players get a chance to receive some cool items throughout this quest.

from the sound of this mod it is going to be epic as you say , can't wait to actually play it. epic enough to even rival the guys at bioware releasing those buggy DLC , aye :biggrin:

This thread has been locked and edited to remove references to a site which has illegal rips and conversions. Further discussion of this site will result in a ban. Linking to this site will result in a ban. Mentioning the mods you can get from this site will result in a ban. This is what happens when a site decides to take content from other games and ignore copyright and the rights of the original creator. Until such a time as the site in question has removed ALL ripped/converted content from ALL sections of the site, this policy will remain in effect.