Skyrim: Windfall - Now Recruiting!

NightGuardX

Windfall Polls  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for the Windfall Pre-Release?

• Yes.
    • Meh.
    • No!

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/nightguardx/Windfall_zps71a160d0.png

Description ~

by mlee3141

Windfall. An idyllic paradise spoken of in tales of legend. It's very name heralds an outbreak of song and laughter, as the masses long for the fruits hanging just out of reach. Yet, every myth contains a grain of truth. Washed upon the shores of Skyrim, an adventurer named Sonika claims to have discovered this fabled land.

Welcome to Windfall, an unprecedented Skyrim mod of epic proportions. It features a brand-new continent, fully voiced followers and marriage partners, as well as a brilliant questline that will shatter your perceptions of reality, and question everything you hold dear. Can you be the adventurer to uncover the true nature of Windfall?

Features ~

• New land to explore
  • Six new towns (Working on currently)
  • Three small villages
  • Four small camps between towns
  • Hidden Secrets scattered in Windfall
  • New followers
  • New interesting characters (Working on currently)
  • New main quests
  • New side quests

Recruting~

We need some help with the project and we mostly have voice actors.

If you would like to help with any of these things, please do message me here on the Nexus.

Modders (1 Spot Open):

We need extra modders to implement quests, buildings and some other things.

If you can work on most of the following things then you're perfect for the job.

• Quest Implementation
  • Scripting

Level Designers (1 Spot Open):

This is needed for actually designing Windfall. Me and Jupiter are pretty good level designers, but a little extra help wouldn't hurt.

If you can design most of the following things you might just be our best bet!

• Towns
  • Interiors
  • Villages
  • Camps

Mesher/Texturer (2 Spots Open):

If you can make meshes and textures, then we defiantly need you on the team.

We are looking for the following things to be meshed/textured so if you can do those things, then you're going make a great team member!

• Weapons
  • Food
  • Armor

Voice Acting (2-4 Spots Open):

We only need certain voice actors as we already have 3 as of now.

If you can do the following roles than you're going to be just what we need!

• Khajiit Male
  • Khajiit Female
  • Breton Male
  • Argonian Male

Team ~

• Sonika and Various Female Acting ~ darkrouge21 and Kitteas
  • Dialouge, Quest Design and even Lore ~ Jupiter0026
  • Male Voice Acting ~ saenokda

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for one, a change i think is needed, is that the Shoip should not be from Riverwood as it is to far into the land for a ship to be. Changing it to Windhelm or Solitude docs would be more immersive. As For witch town to start in, i think starting in the nord village would be best, so that when the player finaly discovers the other towns it will feel more like they have discovered a new town rather than just be teleported to a new place.

Well for one, a change i think is needed, is that the Shoip should not be from Riverwood as it is to far into the land for a ship to be. Changing it to Windhelm or Solitude docs would be more immersive. As For witch town to start in, i think starting in the nord village would be best, so that when the player finaly discovers the other towns it will feel more like they have discovered a new town rather than just be teleported to a new place.

Will do! I thought about it and Windhelm seems better, so it will go there instead. Thanks for the advice!