Skyrim: Windfall - Now Recruiting!

NightGuardX

Windfall Polls  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for the Windfall Pre-Release?

• Yes.
    • Meh.
    • No!

Amazing preview coming at ya!"

Another video preview is here, but I must apologize as my recording was a bit jittery. :laugh:

I hope everyone likes what they see as we worked very hard on it!

I really would like some feedback as it helps me better the town. :thumbsup:

Me and Jupiter are currently working on dialogue for the characters, but in the meanwhile I hope you

enjoy the Lonewood preview....

I recommend you play the video at 1.25 speed or higher as my preview is a bit slow...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to announce that SnippyChris has joined the the Team!

I would also like to announce what progress we have made this week...

• Added Dialogue to 3 NPCs in Lonewood. (Jupiter0026 did an excellent job on this..)
  • Added an interior of one of homes.
  • Added more things to the town to make it look more filled with trade and more like the Book of Windfall version...

Screenshots are below....

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/nightguardx/f36c8eb5-f423-4224-b619-e4c48217dad1_zpscf4d25a9.jpg

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/nightguardx/95a9c596-f2eb-4d34-a40c-7343f12ebd4d_zps53f1b010.jpg

Glad to see more projects like this around here, so keep up the good work. Btw I have a question, are your going to use only vanilla assets or you are going to use new ones (or from modders resources)?. And also a comment I see in this pages that you now have modders from other two quest/lands projects with you (mlee and SnippyChris), are you considering to make a website for your 3 projects or making some sort of independent development with mutual collaboration a la Beyond Skyrim?

Well those are my thoughts right now and sorry for my bad english.

A collaboration of modding teams? I think that's a great idea! I'll have to look into that for a future project. It's going to be epic!

Let's see... So far, here are the most promising upcoming mods.

Vortex of Time: Quest mod, led by mlee3141, a writer

Immersive Quests: Quest mod, led by Matthiaswagg, a scripter

Pandomiac Abyss: Quest mod, led by kibblesticks, a modeler/ texture

Veritas: Overhaul mod, led by SnippyChris, a modder

Windfall: New lands mod, led by NightGuardX, a level designer

Discworld: New lands mod, led by Darren83, a modder who is capable in all roles/ areas

Edited by mlee3141

Glad to see more projects like this around here, so keep up the good work. Btw I have a question, are your going to use only vanilla assets or you are going to use new ones (or from modders resources)?. And also a comment I see in this pages that you now have modders from other two quest/lands projects with you (mlee and SnippyChris), are you considering to make a website for your 3 projects or making some sort of independent development with mutual collaboration a la Beyond Skyrim?

Thanks for your interest in the project, here's the info :happy:

[/line]
  • Well mlee3141 isn't apart of the team anymore, but he does help from time to time since I'm not as experinced as others. :laugh:
    • Also SnippyChris is an excellent scripter who I have to help with content me and Jupiter0026 (Another Modder) can't do..
  • I am using Modder's Resource, Vanilla and some bits and pieces from the Nexus.
  • I have a website in fact, a forum actually. You can find SnippyChris' project and also mlee3141's project there. Link is right below....

[/line]

Finally I don't mind if your english is bad, mine can be bad at times too. :happy:

Anyways thanks again for checking out the project, it means a whole lot to me.

A collaboration of modding teams? I think that's a great idea! I'll have to look into that for a future project. It's going to be epic!

A collaboration would be great..Your quest skills, Matthaiswagg's scripting, SnippyChris' ability and power skills, and my land designing = The Best Mod Ever! :laugh:

Thanks for your interest in our 3 Projects! Currently we all have our separate project s. Will we collab on a project in the future? You can definitely count on it. Team Infinium is always looking for people to share talent with and it just so happens I am on this project for advisory skills and occasional mod support/help.

Thanks again for you feedback on Windfall I know NightGuardX has some amazing plans for this project and can't wait to see this unfold!