Setscale command without changing run speed/jump height/melee power

CactusCoffee

As many of you probably know, the setscale command doesn't just affect size - it scales run speed, jump height, and melee/arrow damage output. At low deviations from the normal 1.00, the effect isn't too noticeable, but at more extreme values it dramatically alters the gameplay. Small characters are very slow and weak, while large characters are extremely fast and powerful. I'm looking for a way to use the Setscale command to get the aesthetic of a very huge/tiny player character without the associated game-breaking power/crippling weakness. I've been able to find a mod that allows me to manually adjust run speed & jump hight to approximately normal levels, but I can't find any way to get melee power to normal levels. Preferably, I'd like to have a way to adjust all three back to normal levels, or disable the stat scaling outright.

I've looked into trying to make such a mod myself, and although I have a few years of coding experience, I was unable to find anything relating to the setscale command other than a function prototype in ObjectReference.psc. Given access to the setscale function definition itself, I could find out how the scaling works and make a mod to disable the stat scaling or counter its effects on stats.

Ideally, I would want a separate setscale-like command that sets the scale without affecting anything else. However, since I have methods to pretty much fix run speed and jump height, all I really need is a way to scale the damage up. If anyone knows of such a mod, or can make a mode that allows manual damage scaling or disables the setscale stat changes, or can direct me to what I need to know to make the mod myself, please let me know. Thank you.