mefikz

I have unusual issue, turned google upside down and still didnt find an answer. I had an ultimate follower overhaul mod while having serana as a follower. After uninstalling the mod serana stopped taking damage, u can run her over with a mamonth now and her hp bar will not move. Even when i start a completely new game and get to her in that new game, she still wont take any damage even though this save has nothing to do with a previous one as if that is how shes supposed to be in the game. does any1 know a way to fix it and make her normal again?

i will try that as soon as i get home but its not like shes dead? I was thinking maby i have to change some file in the instal folder because even if i start a completley new game she is still messed up. And btw its not like shes a ghost where things just go through her, in my case when i hit her there ketchup flying all over the place just no damage.

Haha ketchup :smile:

Well the resurrect command doesn't just bring dead npc's back to live, it also resets the AI and other things of living npc's.

But if it's happening on a new save game without AFT you probably have a mod installed that makes her super essential (godmode)

I don't think it's a very big deal since she is already essential in vanilla, so she doesn't die anyway, but I guess it is kinda silly nonetheless.

Edited by Valkasha

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had same issue just fixed it. Caused by having had Serana be mannaged by AFT and then uninstalled it.

-Make a save just in case it only gets worse.

-Reinstall AFT

-Load save, take items away from her that you dont want to lose.

-DIsmiss her. and reqruit her, so AFT has her properly registerd.

-Then use the spell to manage her. ( Make tweaked follower or something in powers tab) But due to the broken situation she was never unmanaged. So it ask you if you want to unregister her with some warning boxes.

-After that dismiss her. and make new save.

- Uninstall AFT is save now if needed.

- Reqruit her again and i think she's clean now. ( if not my next step would be to use a resaver to clean the save, but it wasnt needed for me at this time.)