Subtle Magic Glow

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

Name: Subtle Magic Glow

Size: 27

Version: 1.0

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

No matter what type I use. There is no difference. It seems not to work for me. What I did wrong? I have many mods installed, most of them works fine, but some doesn't, like this magic glow mod. When I copied it the first time, there was no massage with overriting.

So maybe this is a hint. I use Morrowind GOTY Edition (German).

Edited by megaequs

• 3 months later...
For some reason this mod causes a very small but very noticeable stutter whenever drawing an enchanted weapon or when swapping between 3rd and 1st person while wearing enchanted armor. For reference I'm on the most current version of OpenMW and I know it was this mod because as soon as I installed a blank enchant effect mod the stuttering stopped. Don't know if it does this in the vanilla game but yeah, small but annoying issue in the OpenMW version.

• 6 months later...
In response to post #58526141.

megaequs wrote: No matter what type I use. There is no difference. It seems not to work for me. What I did wrong? I have many mods installed, most of them works fine, but some doesn't, like this magic glow mod. When I copied it the first time, there was no massage with overriting.

Won't work for me aswell - even though I don't have many mods installed.

I'm also using the GOTY Edition (German).

• 3 months later...
In response to post #58526141. #66842651 is also a reply to the same post.

megaequs wrote: No matter what type I use. There is no difference. It seems not to work for me. What I did wrong? I have many mods installed, most of them works fine, but some doesn't, like this magic glow mod. When I copied it the first time, there was no massage with overriting.
Culinaromancer wrote: Won't work for me aswell - even though I don't have many mods installed.

I'm also using the GOTY Edition (German).

The cause is most likely that Morrowind loads files and plugins by date.

Easiest solution is to run the Morrowind Code Patch. Which will reset the dates of the BSA files.
https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/19510/