Subtle Magic Glow

Guest Plugin Manager

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
It seems this mod may be broken when used in conjunction with mods like MCP, MGE, etc. Or maybe it's just broken period. All three of the effects get rid of the vanilla glow but fail to display on my computer. Edited by thunk00

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Using this mod with OpenMW + Morrowind Rebirth. Oddly it works with just openMW, but then I applied Rebirth, it broke a few mods along with this one. Thankfully I worked around it by installing those mods into Rebirth's data, but oddly it didn't work for this one. This mod creates an entirely new file path, so I'm a bit puzzled that Rebirth is simply preventing it from functioning.

UPDATE 1/15/21: It seems I was mistaken. All three versions of the mod do in fact work with openMW + Rebirth. When I initially loaded up the mod using the "Faint" textures, the glow was so subtle and subdued I hardly even saw it, but after installing Rebirth the glow seemed back to its old obnoxious self. Unless another mod is interfering in some way, everything seems fine now. For the openMW + Rebirth users: install this mod in Rebirth's Data Files AFTER loading up Rebirth; it should not ask for overwrites of any kind.

Edited by KerliKoiv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Sooo not sure if im missing something here but there is no "fade" folder. Only static and faint? Faint, static, textures, and the read me is all i have when i download this. Where is the fade option EDIT: It showed up when i downloaded the mod manually  Edited by Dellmizzle

• 6 months later...