Does anyone recognize this armor mod?...

NBKxTrOjAn

Stop being an ass to people you're not as important as you appear to believe.

God Gandalf get that board away from your face you're being an obnoxious prick. That IS all you did in this thread, you did nothing at all to contribute except to confuse the OP by challenging very obvious remarks. We said the specifications weren't close to good enough and we explained that the chipset was slow, then you come around and tell us to *prove it*. f*** off man what are you even trying to do here? Why do we need to freaking prove something to someone that asks for help. If you don't believe the GT card is weak then go and google it and find out for yourself, were not here to hand you everything on a silver platter, get over yourself.

Who is stalking whom?You call other modders work garbage, you insult people that disagree with you,all in all you're a self-important ass that should mind your own business.

Edited by gandalftw

What the.. that's what this is about? You are salty because we called you out for being an obnoxious prick? You are seriously pathetic enough to still be angry about something like that, after more than a month? You were intentionally aggravating people that were trying to help the OP out with questions to which the answers could be found with a one minute google search, that were unhelpful and distracting from the point, and all the while telling us we had to PROVE our statements, which didn't need proof at all, when we were bloody trying to help someone out. And if you hadn't noticed, that's all I ever try to do on this forum, help people out.

And yes, you are stalking me. You have replied to over 7 of my posts in less than two days, each of them either attacking me personally or trying to bait me into an argument.

Edited by Valkasha

Stop being an ass to people you're not as important as you appear to believe.

Who is stalking whom?You call other modders work garbage, you insult people that disagree with you,all in all you're a self-important ass that should mind your own business.

There is only one person acting like an ass here. This thread was fine till you came along. Apparently you feel you are important enough to ruin threads with your salty stalking. Stop making a fool out of yourself and leave me alone.

Edited by Valkasha