cant go first person?

Deliphin11

I made a new save and went into third person while encumbered, then tried to go back to first, and it wouldnt let me return, either by zooming or the F key.

I had just cleared bleak falls barrow, and was heading to white run.

All DLCs installed. None started.

I have no mods that should affect camera, though ill list the most major mods:

Frostfall, (I'm almost completely drenched, but a little warm.)

Realistic Needs and Diseases (I'm on 3rd or 4th stage of ataxia also.)

SkyRE (All Modules)

SkyUI

Dual Sheath Redux (Which isnt working, probably unrelated, I'll fix it later. I think im just missing a requirement.)

Skyrim Project Optimization

Skyrim Performance Plus

Bethesda Performance Textures - Animals and Creatures (yeah my comp isnt the best.)

ImmersiveHUD

RaceMenu

Radeon HD5450, if that matters.

You guys need to clean up your rules, its a mess and takes forever to find if a specific thing is against (in my instance, bumping). Another thing is there should be an exclusion to that bumping rule in support, how are people supposed to get help if their topic is thrown to page 5 and they can't get anyone to see it because they can't bump or make a new topic, or even add info because they gave it all?

Anyway, some more info to help so I don't get banned:

Installation of Skyrim is about 2 days old, i did just buy the game. (though had a lot of research in mods, thats why i have over 80 mods already. I play bethesda games for the mods. Skyrim is the first I'm actually enjoying the vanilla storyline.)

more mods that could be related but I doubt it:

XP32 maximum skeleton.

SeveNBase

UFO

SkyRe Reproccer has been used multiple times.

Mod Organizer (I have used the built in version of LOOT)