• The Darth Vader-inspired gasmask!
    • A steampunk gasmask!
    • Other (please give images)
    • None

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to let you know I'm still working on it.

The 'fix' for the first person problem made it crash the game when you put it on, so I'm trying to get it back how it was.

I have a little bit more time this weekend, so hopefully I can make some real progress.

Haven't had a look at this post in couple of months.

I thought to drop an idea as an addon...

For my taste , definitely plague doc outfit rules, but it wouldn't be bad to add one more outfit too, saw the steam mask in vote section and I had dwemers in my mind immediately. Not a fan, but it fits them , I think.

Dwemer steam armor or something like that, rusty piece of metal with some pipes all over and some industrial themes as a decoration on it.

Maybe a big syringe instead of left or right hand, with some fluid in it.

As I recall, there is some steam animation in those caves in Shivering Isles.. that would fit awesome to be seen in the tank area on the back or as coming out from the all parts of armor.

Just an idea, though.

Happy hunting! :thumbsup:

Darius

@Flaggans: Yeah, no one's gonna do that, I think. Just be satisfied with Z's work, eh?

Never say never. You don't have a crystal ball and neither do I. Many modders exist today because nobody would create the request they wanted. Flaggans may want this so badly that s/he may take up modeling to learn how to make it. Some people make time to make it happen, others make excuses and even more do neither.

LHammonds

The reason for my post, Lhammonds, was that Flaggan posted this same request in the request thread before putting it here, and was very, very rude to everyone who responded. Frankly, I'd rather not have his 'tude here.

EDIT by LHammonds: Flaggan did not display any 'tude here...which is probably why you did not report it. However, you displayed the 'tude 1st in this thread. Catch my drift?