Skyrim Performance Issue!

Twisteds1

Probably running out of Gas...Try tuning the mufflers... :smile: /sarcasm

Ohhh wait..._->How to ask for help.

\Begin Guessing game...

All Hd Dlc + HD 2k + Full ENB + 62 Other Graphic mods + DOF + Detailed Shadows = </>only 3 GB GPU = Overdone.

Edited by camaro_69_327

\Begin Guessing game...

All Hd Dlc + HD 2k + Full ENB + 62 Other Graphic mods + DOF + Detailed Shadows = </>only 3 GB GPU = Overdone.

Lol sorry! All I have running is Realistic Water 2, Bethesda high-res DLC optimized, and COT with the Weather Patch. Weird huh? Two Gtx 780's should be destroying this half vanilla game with no ENB'S installed.

\Begin Guessing game...

Lol sorry! All I have running is Realistic Water 2, Bethesda high-res DLC optimized, and COT with the Weather Patch. Weird huh? Two Gtx 780's should be destroying this half vanilla game with no ENB'S installed.

Lol..sorry for smart ass, but was not enough to go on in the post..hahah....

You really are not using a lot of mods and YES your SLI setup should definitely be screaming along....Things to make sure about....since this is Nvidia...

Check that the game AND GPU are not both doing AA and AF.

Turn Vsync off in skyrim , use Nvidia's Vsync (much smoother) Use Adaptive .

Make sure SLI is set to ..."Nvidia Recommended" ( AFR and AFR 2 suck bad in skyrim)

Turn OFF AO (Ambient Occlusion)

Render ahead is only (1)

Want to see some beauty....turn OFF AA and AF in Skyrim launcher....Use Nvidia Control Panel and Set " SLI 64x CSAA , 16x AF and AA transparency = SLI 16x (Supersampling) NOW how many FPS do you get...hahhah

i have to many mods now and a Full blown ENB, i get about 15 FPS hahahh but it IS gorgeous.