Elder Scrolls Immersion Overhaul

LordStoic

Greetings LordStoic! Have you checked out the Skyrim Tutorial thread? There is a crap ton of information and help there which will help improve your CK skills. I have used quite a few of them in the last few days to add things to a mod project currently in development. Also I would like to ask are you looking for realism Immersion, Fantast Immersion, or or you looking to make your overhaul Lore-Friendly? Your idea is great and I am sure with the right help and trial and error this Mod will be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and SnippyChris, this is a Lore-Friendly/Roleplaying/Immersion overhaul. All of those purposes are for the mod, and I want only things that do not feel out of place, things that look and feel Bethesda-made.

I have tried it, but my computer barely handles CK, so I need more help than I thought... :confused:

Oh, and SnippyChris, this is a Lore-Friendly/Roleplaying/Immersion overhaul. All of those purposes are for the mod, and I want only things that do not feel out of place, things that look and feel Bethesda-made.

I have tried it, but my computer barely handles CK, so I need more help than I thought... :confused:

Hi LordStoic! Did you find yourself around the tutorial thread OK? You may want to take a look at Veritas, link to the thread is in my signature. Might be a project you want to follow, and possibly join on as a tester to get the in's and out's of how modding works. Not to mention asking questions also opens your skill chart up.

Okay, I'll bite. Can you clearly articulate your ideas/ plan for this project? What changes do you plan to make? I don't think anyone is going to help you without even knowing what they signed on to do.

Edited by mlee3141

For an armor overhaul how do you like my idea?

here is my mod request

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1872600-realistic-armor-overhaul/

No its here...lol I was just doing some clean up of the core for Veritas and seen this, I really like your Armor Overhaul. Let me pitch it to the team and see what they say. Do me a favor and go to Veritas thread and post this idea it will help get the word out quicker ;)

all I can say is don't do what skyre has done. I generally play sneak characters with daggers and it is just impossible with the skyre changes. sneak attack in the back and i get laughed at and one shot killed everytime lol. I love immersion things so if you can implement a lot into your mod i would gladly play it. things like hunting and camping and eating/drinking etc.

all I can say is don't do what skyre has done. I generally play sneak characters with daggers and it is just impossible with the skyre changes. sneak attack in the back and i get laughed at and one shot killed everytime lol. I love immersion things so if you can implement a lot into your mod i would gladly play it. things like hunting and camping and eating/drinking etc.

No worries there rien, our combat overhaul will not have you hating Skyrim, Our goal is to bring Immersion and fun back into Skyrim. We plan to have aggro radius' and if the enemy is a lower level they recognize you as a thread and may flee, or will try to fight you but if they start to lose will retreat, or get more people to try and over run you. Archers are supposed to be deadly due to being ranged attackers. A great example is an archer ingame will try to take high ground and pelt you with arrows or a spellcaster may retreat and spray you with spells as they depart. So No we don't want the game to be terribly difficult only fun and challenging. I believe Frostfall has that aspect of immersion well taken care of;)