Looking For A Free Reserved Slot?

Dark0ne

Yah...3rd talks a lot, it's hard to get any sort of tactics going when you're in the same squad. Quick fix? Vote off the commander and take the slot yourself! ;)

leave 3rdy alone! he makes me laugh!

And we can all use a good laught now and then, but sometimes you just need to cut the chatter and get back to sweet silence o_O

Its a sad time, im moving flat and i will no longer have an internet connection for at least 7 days, so no more BF2 :( well for a little while anyways. So will it be cool if i was to have a reserved slot for when i return. :rolleyes:

What daya think?

HS

ok enough already :(

I have decided to be silent for three days :P I actually dont talk much I think you might mean Venom (he sings) ill tell him (and spank his naughty arse) >:(

But its ok I understand when we play you can't focus. I like to hear everyone in the squad specially because I am on GS which is a freindy server group. Also like Montana and others I like hearing different accents.

I have got to know alot of contacts through battlefield around the world, but now I will seperate the chat and use xfire for that.

Teamplay= can we all play if not everyday like some of us or a special day like fri or sat. Most of us meet on Fri for an all night session. Then we know thats the serious gaming session.

By the way im trying to take time off work to work from home like today, so i can admin the server, but also to have lots of fun. so if anyone is a day person plz join gogogogogo ;D yeeeeeeha

ok enough already :(

I have decided to be silent for three days :P I actually dont talk much I think you might mean Venom (he sings) ill tell him (and spank his naughty arse) >:(

But its ok I understand when we play you can't focus. I like to hear everyone in the squad specially because I am on GS which is a freindy server group. Also like Montana and others I like hearing different accents.

I have got to know alot of contacts through battlefield around the world, but now I will seperate the chat and use xfire for that.

3rd, you dont have to be quiet becuase of us m8. I'm just joking, talk all you like, it makes things different to the normal 'oh, my mic's broken' enviroment. ;D

It would be great to get some playters in during the day. I see 3rd is online now, but he's the only one. Hopefully there will be more after Uni/School is over for the summer.

Friday and Saturday are the two days i mostly have to work... escpecially the evenings (work as a bartender) This sunday, as said, i will be on quite a lot :D

Which city do you work in BrightAsh? I visit The Netherlands a bit, but mainly to Eindhoven and Nijmegan.

I visit The Netherlands a bit, but mainly to Eindhoven and Nijmegan Nijmegen.

Just out of curiosity, how does a Brit end up all the way in Brabant (The area these city's are located) this because it's generally not the first place foreigners visit in the netherlands. This got anything to do with Philips?