Server Admins

Dark0ne

lol^^ Hi together after my adventure to find out my log in Name :unsure:

thx Brother for helping me. I heard you surge some help for keeping the G-souce server clean from idiots ;)

I know the rules and i play so lame i have the time for kicking noobs.

So i want to be an Admin so you know it all. :excl: thx all for keeping good server alive (hopely)

:wacko: hi all.

I have to say well done for the server which is clean of spiteful idiots who kill for planes and all that cR*P. Some of the tactical horeing im not so sure what side of the fence because we all loved the heli flag capture of old....but to be honest what ever most people are doing i will just hunt them down like wild boars moohhaaa

Well my question is why do severs (not GS of course) stop you attacking uncapable bases when all the flags are taken, because thats the madness of war running for your life from artililary, ducking from frendly fire.

By the way Mogambo we still have to settle the score in the jets!! hehe

Dark0ne I would like to take more of a role in server patrol and i know how to spot a nasty gamer. :ph34r: I dont know what to say really as im always on the server but I am going to continue speaking through this becase we can share information.

like this what a nice card with the right kinda name

Gainward 7800GS (with a 7800GT GPU) BLISS Silent 512MB AGP TVO DVI

I would suggest this for battlefield any contestants in AGP

Welcome to the forum mate. Look forward to seeing you in game when I get some time to play.

Also you can give me some advice on graphics cards when i get to build my dream pc! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

MadAnt

i don't know a lot about graphics cards m8. but if your looking for a good one for gaming i would go for the 7900gt GDDR3 256mb.

:D Of course MadAnt anytime. This is the classic battle between ATI and Nvidia and as we also have a new skirmish with the influx of nvidia sli and the Ati crossfire cards. So when I was looking at AGP vs PCI express to take the leap of faith to dual cards, I realised that there are lots to choose from and many different opinions. If yo'u looked just at power ;'Nivida' in the (gforce 4 Ti) days won hands down with ATI producing cinimatic effects for games such as half life 1 and 2. Now the Saphire ATI Radeon x800 series has done well and the gforce 6800 series (ultra ROCKS truely). The big question of old was MB 16 32 64 128 256 and so now pixel pipelines (the bandwidth me thinks) are improtant. Then everyone shouted about every element of the graphics card. Now we have the debate about PCI-E (express). When it first came out it was not so hot, then really hot 8) now i havnt gone in that direction because I have heard rumours that they are rethinking PCI-E and possibly going back to AGP????(makes sence why there are so many low priced PCI-E cards). The SLI/Crossfire thing is amuzing because now poeple say that Nvidia SLI is more unstable than Crossfire but the ATI crossfire system (one version anyway) needs a seperate cooler. This all reminds me of the Voodoo 2 excelorator cards which worked with a PCI card in one slot and a little lead to the voodoo you clipped together. My feeling is that seeing as you can get caught up in graphics cards and there are other things such as low latency RAM, sata or raid hard drives with low respose times and lovely proccessors such as the athlon 3700-4000 at even lower prices now. WAIT for things to pan out.........

What a waffle

Anyway there is more to discuss but I thought I would throw this in for luck :rolleyes: PS the one I showed you is supposed to be the only AGP card in the world with 20 pixel pipelines out of the box (no overclocking required, must be Gainward Gnomes working hard this year)