Dragonborn patch for 'Diseased - diseases system overhaul'

Avastgard

Diseased - diseases system overhaul has an interesting approach to how diseases work and seems to be the best disease overhaul out there. There is only one problem, adressed by the author in the mod's page:

Dragonborn added a new disease (Droops) and this mod didn't implement it. It means that once you get Droops (only possible in Dragonborn's area, as far as I know), you will never ever get rid of it. If that happens, you can remove all diseases using the Diseased SkyUI Mod menu, the uninstall option. Besides that, this mod has no other issues with Dragonborn.

The request I'm making is simply a patch to fix this problem. I don't know much about modding, but it doesn't seem to be something hard to do.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't want a patch. Diseased needs to be completely updated, including script edits for inclusion of Droops and mod-added diseases. It's something I would love to do myself, had I the skill. I've got a few projects I'm working on now, but Diseased is one I hope to take a crack at someday.

Someday. Got some other things I need to finish first.

For the record, permissions on the mod are entirely open, so if someone wants to beat me to it, I'd be thrilled.

Edited by UnmeiX