Can't load up Skyrim - Entry Point Not Found

Nuudules

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, this is happening to me as well.

I'm kind of relieved to see that I'm not the only one, thought it was something I had done horribly wrong. You guys seem to be getting this error after installing Nvidia's new update? Well same here. This is evidence that it's perhaps something to do with them? I tried rolling back also, but to no avail.

In the case of the fix, do you have to uninstall the enb, and leave it that way? Or can you reinstall it again and have everything in working order?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Uninstalling the enb solves the problem and the game launches with no issues. Reinstalling it will bring the problem back since the issue is in the d3d9.dll file. So either uninstall the enb until a fix is discovered or, like I said, just spam okay to get the game to launch as a temporary work-around. The enb works normally as far as I can tell.

Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. :)

Okay guys i find a fix for now from searching the enb site.

'The new Nvidia driver 344.11 also includes GeForce Experience 2.1.2.0, if you already have updated, deinstall GeForce Experience!

issue seems to be related to SKSE and to be caused by the new GeForce Experience!'

I can confirm uninstaling GeForce Experience fixed it for now, its not the drivers fault.

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/nvidia34411ej4ik2b6nc.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hey guys, this is happening to me as well.

I'm kind of relieved to see that I'm not the only one, thought it was something I had done horribly wrong. You guys seem to be getting this error after installing Nvidia's new update? Well same here. This is evidence that it's perhaps something to do with them? I tried rolling back also, but to no avail.

In the case of the fix, do you have to uninstall the enb, and leave it that way? Or can you reinstall it again and have everything in working order?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Uninstalling the enb solves the problem and the game launches with no issues. Reinstalling it will bring the problem back since the issue is in the d3d9.dll file. So either uninstall the enb until a fix is discovered or, like I said, just spam okay to get the game to launch as a temporary work-around. The enb works normally as far as I can tell.

Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up :)

Thankfully I found this thread because I just spent about 6 or 7 hours over the course of the past two days installing Skyrim and all the mods for the Skyrim Beautification Guide (which I have done a few times before and it has always worked) only to see this error, really what I wanted to see at the end of a shitty day. I can also confirm that uninstalling GeForce Experience removes the errors!! Thanks Bl1xxar!