• 1 month later...

While on the subject, I seem to be having a problem with the mod too. It's not crashing or anything, but whenever I attempt to edit and customize said schlong, it just gives me the default option and tells me it doesn't recognize my race. I'm just playing as a Nord and I don't think any of my mods modify the races...

• 5 months later...

For me, SOS seems to be causing Crash to desktop on start-up. Any ideas ?

perhaps a conflict with another mod? do you have your mod list?

Female also has man things

It because of schlong or zazanimation

Pls guide me ð

why complain? a strong, busty, babyfaced woman with a fat, wet schlong to tug on and suck, and well...ok i should shut up...jk, but seriously you must have installed a sos compatible skeleton, otherwise i don't know. others probably know more.

Hi i installed this mod aswell as as a few mods for the ladies, but for some reason every male character is replaced with a red placeholder. Anyone know what could be causing this?

hmm i know sos has a male body that comes with it, perhaps it's glitched somehow?

Edited by cobrasquadleader

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

SOS MOD Schlongs of skyrim the penis of the character does not get too big and only those of the npcs, how to solve?

everything works correctly in the mod, but I can not leave the character with the normal penis and not very big compared to the npcs, does anyone know why?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FIXED... (not 100% sure will work for you)

If your game shows SOS ADD ON missing then close your game, uncheck the addon if it is already installed, restart the last save, save it again, then again close skyrim and enable the addon and restart the saved game(This mostly fixes the problem)

If this doesnt work for you try reinstalling the mod with all addons(smurf, vector) enabled

Sometimes body mods such as XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended would be causing trouble in that case, just reinstall this mod after reinstalling Sos and enabling all its plugins(while installing XPSE make sure to check SOS Compatibility Patch) and drag the XPSE plugin to bottom of your load order(definitely under all SOS addons) and run skyrim just undress yourself to se if it is working. Also SOS plugin should be above Sexlabframewok plugin if you have one

If mcm is not loading open console type setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Hope this trick works for you... Give a thumbs up if you got it workingð