Trouble With Type 3 Body

SleepIncarnate

Ok, so I'm having some kind of issue with my type 3 body/clothing/armor mods. I keep getting this weird gray panty thing no matter what I'm wearing. The files I have downloaded are BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3, Bouncing Natural Breasts (downloaded to try and fix it, but seems to cause a conflict so it's not in use except for the armor changes), and Type 3M clothing from MAK. Anyone know how to fix this? I've included a screenshot so you can see what it looks like.

What order did you install these in? If I'm not mistaken BnB adds textures as does Type 3. Do you have the GECK installed? It could help to load a body in there and see if every character in the game is having the issue or just your character. It also wouldn't hurt to open up FNVedit and load everything up and see if there's any conflicts for Beware of Girl Type 3, which again, I'm assuming there is because you have BnB installed as well.

Ok, so I'm having some kind of issue with my type 3 body/clothing/armor mods. I keep getting this weird gray panty thing no matter what I'm wearing. The files I have downloaded are BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3, Bouncing Natural Breasts (downloaded to try and fix it, but seems to cause a conflict so it's not in use except for the armor changes), and Type 3M clothing from MAK. Anyone know how to fix this? I've included a screenshot so you can see what it looks like.

In your mod manager you have the ability to toggle Archive Invalidation off then on again. You need to do that to correct the problem.

In your mod manager you have the ability to toggle Archive Invalidation off then on again. You need to do that to correct the problem.

This fixed it. Thanks!

• 5 years later...

im have trouble with the gray undies on all the female models no mater what i do how do i fix it

The fix is in the post just before yours. Also, do not necro old threads. If a thread is over 1 year old (last post here almost six years ago) it should be considered dead.

If the fix doesn't work, you did not install the mod correctly or the game is installed in Program Files.