NV Interiors 52 Card Pickup Quest

markieman

Double Checked the table again, 8 of Diamonds not there. I may have to clip through the floor to make sure it did not drop through and into space.

Jack of Diamonds right where you said it was. I had checked both sheds before, but it was on the ground and hard to spot. Had to pile everything not tied down at one end of the shed to spot it.

Only three to go: 4 & 8 of Diamonds, and the Ace of Hearts

Edited by markieman

8 of Diamonds was stuck between the top and bottom of the Blackjack Table Top. No way to see it without the Trusty TCL command.

Only Two to go! 4 of Diamonds and Ace of Hearts. Almost time to order a case of Atomic Cocktail for the housewarming party.

• 4 months later...

Way to Go Roy!

Confirmed locations for the 4 of Diamonds and Ace of Hearts. That makes all 52. Pick-Up is trolling the lobby and the Bed still shows his ownership, but the rest of the apartment is mine. I guess I will just console command it to advnce the quest of change owenership on the bed.

A big thanks to Chuck Steel for a most excelent mod. Hope to see your work in Boston very soon. ; )

• 7 months later...

Hello - found all 52 cards and the key (thanks to this forum!). However, I cannot get the quest to end. Going to the apartment and unlocking everything or talking to Pin-Up does not end the quest, and the quest markers points to the middle of a building near the atomic wrangler. Any pointers on how to end the quest? Is the reward simply being able to unlock the containers (and the satisfaction of having pulled out my hair for the last month and a half)?

I had the same issue with Pin Up. Just would not go away. arranged him to "Accidentally step on a land mine" and still did not end the quest. I got the same map marker near the Atomic Wrangler. I clipped all around the area, nothing. Finally I used the console command and changed ownership of the bed and called it a day. You have access to all the storage and a great location for a home, so call it a win.

• 3 years later...

Searched the Ace of Spades for 2 hours now!!!!!!!!!! It simply doesn't exist where it says in the list

EDIT: Loaded an older Savegame which confirmed my suspicions! The armory room in the Nells Tower Security area contains the Queen of Hearts and 2 (!!) of spades, NOT the Ace of Spades!

Edited by Hahnfruh