NPCs react to who you are

CommanderAbsol

Is there a mod out there that makes people react to who you are? For example, after beating the main storyline where you save the entire world from Alduin, not many people seem to care. You're just another traveller to them. I wanted to know if there's a mod out there or something along those lines that makes the various NPCs of the game more... thankful. Like, when you run by they exclaim something about how you're the dragonborn that saved them all. I know that some things do change after you beat the main storyline, but not much. I searched around on the internet quite a bit searching for a mod that greatly increases the frequency of the positive reactions and improves them in general. ...I like that positive reinforcement, ok?

Making a mod for that would require the relevant vanilla voice lines from NPCs at least, and I doubt there's any that exists.

Anyway in terms of realism, it does make sense most people don't seem to care you saved the world from Alduin. Remember, not everyone even knows you're the Dragonborn. In fact, only a handfew of NPCs (mainly those involved in the main questline) are aware of it.

And yeah, I know there has to be people who have witnessed the player absorbing dragon souls so perhaps some should know. Well, just accept the flaws I guess

Ah, this is exactly something I was looking for! Thank you so much!

Making a mod for that would require the relevant vanilla voice lines from NPCs at least, and I doubt there's any that exists.

Anyway in terms of realism, it does make sense most people don't seem to care you saved the world from Alduin. Remember, not everyone even knows you're the Dragonborn. In fact, only a handfew of NPCs (mainly those involved in the main questline) are aware of it.

And yeah, I know there has to be people who have witnessed the player absorbing dragon souls so perhaps some should know. Well, just accept the flaws I guess

Yeah, this is what I was expecting but I was still hopeful for a little something like the Guard Dialogue Overhaul posted above. It's perfect for what I was searching for!