Natural Bodies all in one, cant configure

FenrirJack

Iv been looking everywhere to try and find out why this isn't working, i have the mod installed and it is under the Installed overrides section of DAMM. im still extremely new to Dragon age mod manager, but i believe i have the mod installed correctly. The problem is that i cant select the configure button when i right click the mod under Installed overrides, configure is just grayed out. Wtf do i do? i installed it into my packages/core/override/whateva folder, and i dont have the file stored anywhere else sept my desktop and its all compatible and jazz. Help!

p.s windows 7

When you installed it... Did you manually install it... as in manually put the files into your override folder, or did you just drag and drop it into the DAMM?

If you manually installed it then thats teh problem. You'll need to uninstall it thru DAMM, and go into your override and check to see if there are any traces left behind to delete.

Then reinstall it directly thru DAMM.

no i made the override file with the DAMM i clicked and dragged the override and created it, then installed it. i saved the file to my desktop. before that i deleted all traces of the override besides the one on my desktop. iv also reinstalled/dl'd DAMM and the override

I believe that that may be your problem then, as there isnt any need to create a new override. The nbiao.override file, is already an override. You simply need to place it in overrides window of DAMM in order for it to be installed. And then configure to your own personal preferences.

Also, as a point of curiosity, are you extracting the nbiao.override file from the .7z file that its packed in? I am guessing that you are, as you havent mentioned a "data cannot be found" or similar error. But just checking to be sure.

Uninstall the override via DAMM, and then just drag and drop the .override file into it. That should be all that you need to do, aside from configuration.

Oh, and welcome to the nexus, I'm sorry that I forgot to welcome you on your first post!

Good luck, and post back if you have any problems.

that.....worked. Awesome, thanks for the help man, i had found a couple of mods that i could make work that did the same thing but not nearly as well, i was about to abandon DAMM but this is starting to make a lot more sense and i like it. Thanks.

Hello, I'm about at my wit's end with the Natural Bodies mod. Which means I'm probably making a very stupid little mistake! The other visual mods I installed are working fine (so far that's hair and eye color).

I downloaded the all in one natural bodies mod, unzipped it using 7zip into my downloads folder. I then dragged that file straight into DAMM, installing it there. It has the option to configure when I right click on it and I can see it in my Bioware folder in My Documents. When I start up the game though, it's not showing. I have deleted any other mod I could see interfering with it. Here are some screenshots of my file paths, maybe someone can see what I'm doing wrong.

My Bioware override folder:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/burnhouse/biowarefolders.jpg

DAMM with the Nbaio showing up properly (I guess) and configurable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/burnhouse/damminstalled.jpg

And my DAMM file paths

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/burnhouse/dammpaths.jpg

Any help is much appreciated, I can't believe how much trouble I'm having with this thing lol.

Heyas Burnhouse, welcome to the nexus!

Well, from what I can see, everything looks right.

You say that you can right click on it and configure it, but have you actually gone in and configured it?

Otherwise, I really can't see of anything that looks out of place, or sounds like you've done wrong.... :confused:

Hm, yes I've gone in and changed all the options to RL or petite whatever, just to test it. I even reinstalled DAMM as I read in another thread that worked for someone. The only thing odd to me is that DAMM has it's own overright and (edit) dazip folders, but I am linked to the Bioware My Documents ones. The DAMM folders are empty. It's so frustrating since the bodies are the main thing about this game I couldn't wait to change lol. Just my luck.

Edit: Finally got it to work. Not sure how lol, I just went crazy and switched up a bunch files here and there.