Natural Bodies all in one, cant configure

FenrirJack

@purelamb;

You gave exactly none of the information that would be needed by anyone who might be able to help you.

"Which version of DAMM?", "Which mods?", "What is your folder structure?", "Exactly what file were you trying to drop where?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if you guys are still answering questions but I installed NBAIO 3.0 with Dragon Age: Origins - Modmanager version 1.9d. It installed correctly and the mods are working but the Config option in the Installed Overrides section when I right click NBaio remains grayed out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and there was no change the option remained grayed. I open it in the Override Creator to see if I could edit it and all the files are there.. So it's not a missing issue it seems. I'm at a lost of what to do other than replace the default models with the variants I want and save that override as the one I want to use. If I need to do that can I have a way to view said models that way I know which ones to replace and which ones look like what.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having troubles with natural bodies all in one. i download the file and i extract it, but when i try dropping the override into the override section of damm, it just stops responding. then i tried extracting directly to damm and it did install, but it would grey out the option to config the override.