• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MidbossVyers

MidbossVyers

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts
Some races have classes that are ridiculously obvious, like High Elves have all the skill boosts for mages, and Wood Elves and Khajiits have all the skill boosts for Assassins. Some races have a bit more choice, such as Imperials have skills boosts for both Sorcerers and Crusaders, and Nords have skills boosts for both Barbarians and Pilgrims. However, Redguards' skill boosts are so spread out that, while you have more choice in class, only a few of those classes will actually have high class skills early in the same. Obviously, you can train them up, but Redguards appear to be a jack of all trades, but a master of nothing. What kind of class is best suited for a Redguard using the inherent race boosts?

EnaiSiaion

EnaiSiaion

Endorsement Geisha

• Premium Member
  • 26,640 posts
In the vanilla game (which as you remarked has literally no freedom of choice) you're supposed to go warrior for adrenaline rush. But orcs are better warriors so redguards are useless.

That's why mods exist to make races a little more flexible.

gromulos

gromulos

Moto says Moo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

right now I am playing a Redguard archer that when he got to level 40 switched over to mage, working out VERY nicely, only died twice as a archer and once as a mage and I'm running a LOT of mods to make the game a LOT harder plus I am running at the hardest in game difficulty setting

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: best, class, for, redguard, race, skyrim, jack, trades, master, nothing

Page loaded in: 0.815 seconds