bdtgamer

Hey guys, this is my first thread so go easy on any hate comments.

I'm sorta dedicating this thread to t3nd0's skyre, Frostfall, and Hunterborn(there are many more but I wanna keep it short), mostly because I was beyond impressed with these guys' creativity, skill, and hard work. I have become addicted to these mods and the genre they fit into and ABSOLUTELY NEED MORE!

Please add your own requests, comment and expand on others' requests, and you expert modders out their...WE NEED YOU.

first off, Frostfall was insane awesome. The dynamic placement of campsite items is the first I've seen and it works so well that I feel like it was made specifically because I was so frustrated with other similar mods. Even better was the backpack. I really wanna see more things like this. which brings me to my requests:

1. Due to the extremely unrealistic(though somewhat necessary) carry system, I hoped there would be more of this dynamic display of carried items. An example is if I had Hunterborn and am carrying a couple of rabbits in my inventory, It would be extremely awesome if I could see them hanging on my belt. Another example could be if I have a bunch of potions, they show up on my bandolier from the bags and bandoliers mod.

2. Another thought is more trans-mod ( I'm making this a word, go with it) creations. If I have undeath (another awesome mod) I want to see some awesome mods that work with it. Example: Lich armor!!. plain and simple. Would that not be freaking awesome.

I could go on, but these are the things I've desperately wanted to see and this is already a long intro so I'm gonna stop here. You guys let me know if you agree, add in your own ideas, and please make these things happen. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is thinking this this so help me out.