Help please my game keeps crashing

DarkishNM

My game keeps crashing when ever i load into a area it will either just crash and tell me FNV stoped working or the roulette wheel spins it will just stop and i have to close the process.

the mods im using are mods a lot of people use and im not using a lot so i cant figure out why this keeps happning

I have all the Dlc and the Ultimate version of the game coming with them.

My Mods are

Weap Animations Replacer FOMOD

NCR Rearmament

ReinForced Chinese Stealth Suit

Mission Mojave

NVAC

Rifle 1st person accuracy fix

Yukichigai Unoficcal Patch

Improved Companion SandBox

Unlimited Companions

Willow - a Better Companion Experience

Weapon Mods expanded

Beauty Pack Plus Project Mikoto

Hi-Res Eyes Replacer

Enhanced Blood Textures

EVE

NMC texture packs 1-3

Weapon Retexture Project

These are my plugins and load order

Tribalpack.esm

MercanaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravenPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

NVwillow.esp

MikotoBeauty.esm

MikotoBeauty.esp

Eve FNV - NoGRA.esp

EVE FNC - NO dlc.esp

EVE FNV- all DLC.esp

RCSS.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

Mission Mojave-Ultimate edition.esp

Companion Sandbox mode3.esp

unlimitedCompanions.esp

Im running all of these through NMM as well. Iv heard it can cause problems with load order and other things with many mods.

Thats all i have runing atm iv stoped using other modes out of fear of my game crashing idk if its just a load order or somthing cause i dont know much about modding but if you can help me plz do i want to play the fun modded out version of this game not the plan boring one

Edited by debo2132

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have patches for EVE and do not have the master file.

I don't use NMM, but I think you can left click on your mods and it will show you the required master file. If you do not have the master file, the game will not start.

My game keeps crashing when ever i load into a area it will either just crash and tell me FNV stoped working or the roulette wheel spins it will just stop and i have to close the process.

the mods im using are mods a lot of people use and im not using a lot so i cant figure out why this keeps happning

My Mods are

Weap Animations Replacer FOMOD

NCR Rearmament

ReinForced Chinese Stealth Suit

Mission Mojave

NVAC

Rifle 1st person accuracy fix

Yukichigai Unoficcal Patch

Improved Companion SandBox

Unlimited Companions

Willow - a Better Companion Experience

Weapon Mods expanded

Beauty Pack Plus Project Mikoto

Hi-Res Eyes Replacer

Enhanced Blood Textures

EVE

NMC texture packs 1-3

Weapon Retexture Project

These are my plugins and load order

NVwillow.esp

MikotoBeauty.esm

MikotoBeauty.esp

Eve FNV - NoGRA.esp

EVE FNC - NO dlc.esp

EVE FNV- all DLC.esp

RCSS.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

Mission Mojave-Ultimate edition.esp

Companion Sandbox mode3.esp

unlimitedCompanions.esp

Im running all of these through NMM as well. Iv heard it can cause problems with load order and other things with many mods.

Thats all i have runing atm iv stoped using other modes out of fear of my game crashing idk if its just a load order or somthing cause i dont know much about modding but if you can help me plz do i want to play the fun modded out version of this game not the plan boring one

Im now not runing EVE and still geting crashes but it seems to be only when i load some places like i cant FT to Gunner Runners without crashing

you're crashing because you have no merged patch from FNVEdit OR no bashed patch from Wrye Flash, only use one, not both

Ok i heard about those i dont know how to get them tho if u wouldnt mind can u tell me what i need too do or r there vidoes that i can watch for FNVEdit's one or the Wrye Flash.

Go to the mods page, just in general this page here (what my bookmark is):

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/searchresults/?src_order=3&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_language=0&src_showadult=1&page=1&pUp=1

Once there just look up Wrye Flash and download it, preferably the standalone exe cause its easier :) And once you have it I recommend using BOSS to autosort your mods, then WF will use that load order to find incompatibilities, if there are no incompatibilities, right click on "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" or something like that, and go up to "rebuild patch" and follow the steps. You can also do some pretty sexy lil tweaks to the game like set jump height, etc.

If you want a direct link to WF here it is.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35003/?

K i have wrye flash donwloaded in installed correctly i did gert the standalone one but what is BOSS autosort??

and i was looking at the Rebuild thing what directions do u mean?

I know im asking a lot and thank you to everyone whos helped so far i just want to play the badass modded out game.

Edited by debo2132

K i have wrye flash donwloaded in installed correctly i did gert the standalone one but what is BOSS autosort??

I know im asking a lot and thank you to everyone whos helped so far i just want to play the badass modded out game.

B.O.S.S.=Better Obilivion Sorting Software. It will set your load order. You will probably hear for some who are pushing LOOT. LOOT supposedly does a good job with SkyRim. Avoid it like the plague for anything else. It will destroy your load order.

BOSS http://boss-developers.github.io/

B.O.S.S.=Better Obilivion Sorting Software. It will set your load order. You will probably hear for some who are pushing LOOT. LOOT supposedly does a good job with SkyRim. Avoid it like the plague for anything else. It will destroy your load order.

BOSS http://boss-developers.github.io/

O Dang thanks then. I still need help making a batch patchwith wyre flash can you or somonels tell me how or give me a link to a video on how to make one work correctly with mods i tryed to rebuild patch but it wasnt picking up any of my mods